“Nice Treat But A Bit Pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 169 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Leesburg, Virginia
“Nice Treat But A Bit Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've been here a couple of times already and I liked all the cupcakes that I've tried. They are moist, the icing is yummy and some of them even have a filling. I agree with other reviewers who mentioned that the cupcakes are pricey. I paid $14 for 3 cupcakes! I hope that Cupcakes Actually will review their pricing because I think that the sticker shock will start turning people away, which is exactly what happened to Eggspectation just down the street.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

57% Recommend
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Yummy cupcakes but pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Got a red velvet cupcake, pucker up (lemon flavor) and a vanilla bean. They come to $4 each after tax and that's too much for a cupcake. I've been to other places and they don't even charge close to that! The cupcakes were yummy but a bit dry and had way too much icing on them. I'd go back for them since they are good but only buying the cheaper ones! Vanilla bean icing was on point, perfect flavor!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Gourmet Cupcakes, coffee, gelato, and more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by here because I had a craving for cupcakes all week. I tried the vanilla and chocolate both and they were fresh and good. They are $4 each for regular (fancy ones are a little more) with tax and they were offering 15% off if you buy a dozen. I will be back to try other flavors of cupcakes and maybe a cup of coffee too.

• Visited May 2013