“Awesome and Rich History” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 71 things to do in Leesburg
Guam, Mariana Islands
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome and Rich History”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I enjoyed my time walking around Freedom Park aka Freedom Plaza. There was so much rich historical culture. It was wonderful to see our country's history preserved in so many monuments and museums. I would recommend this place to any visiting the nearby DC area. You really get a sense of the scale of government and the position in the nation as the Capital of the USA.

Visited January 2014

21 attraction reviews
“Beautifully Kept Softball, Baseball, and Football fields”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm so proud to call Freedom Park our hometown field for softball, baseball, and football. When we visit other out of town fields is when I realize we have a town that understands it is important to have a great facility for their youth. There are 2 softball, 2 baseball and 1 large youth football field with a full service concession stand and clean indoor bathrooms. The only improvement I suggest is to install a professional announcers box with sound that can be heard, most events try to use a mobile system that never does the job right. Thanks Town of Leesburg for investing in our youth!

Visited May 2013