“Hip Burger Joint” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Leesburg, Virginia
“Hip Burger Joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We thought our burgers were decent but not great for the price. We ordered two medium-rare burgers and received two well-done burgers. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned the high amount of salt used, they should rethink the level of salt in their food. It's just too much. The fries left me a little disappointed. I was expecting great fries and they were just OK. The onion rings, however, were absolutely fantastic and were the best thing on the menu for sure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“Not bugged up by the burgers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The place was new so I decided to check it out on a Sunday evening. I like the decor. The food, not so much. Burger was not seasoned well and greasy. The french fries were limp and a lot. I doubt that I'll return.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“Raw burgers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Everyone at my table received burgers that were either pink or red in middle. We told the server and we were told "That's how we serve our burgers here". They didn't take the food back, nor did they apologize for not informing us, if they actually DO make all of their burgers like that(which I doubt). Disgusting.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia, United States
“GREAT burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I felt the burgers were GREAT, awesome huge onion rings, great fresh tasting (maybe handcut,not sure) fries and the icing was the place was pretty "green"...loved the fact that the napkins and outdoor tables were recycled (maybe other things too). By the trash cans, a place to put your bottles for recycling too! The adorable girl who took our order was fast and got everything right about our massive order and the prices are good too. loved the frozen custard sundae after the meal. I can't think of anything negative to say about this place and will definitely be back :) .....and you can get a beer or wine

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“BURGER WARS! TEST OF 3”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

3 local Leesburg restaurants touting the best burger...lets see!
THE TEST
BurgerFi,Kraze Burger and Melt. Ordered the exact same thing at all 3--cheeseburger and fries.
BurgerFi--hip new place--took 25 minutes to get my order. Very loud-noisy. Burger was ok...fries limp-$10 7.0
Kraze Burger--place was empty-- 8 minutes burger had a good charred taste -fries limp-$8 7.5
Melt--by far the largest burger-best buns and tastiest--fries were crisp 10-12 minutes-$9 10!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere