“BURGER WARS! TEST OF 3” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
Providence, Rhode Island
“BURGER WARS! TEST OF 3”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

3 local Leesburg restaurants touting the best burger...lets see!
THE TEST
BurgerFi,Kraze Burger and Melt. Ordered the exact same thing at all 3--cheeseburger and fries.
BurgerFi--hip new place--took 25 minutes to get my order. Very loud-noisy. Burger was ok...fries limp-$10 7.0
Kraze Burger--place was empty-- 8 minutes burger had a good charred taste -fries limp-$8 7.5
Melt--by far the largest burger-best buns and tastiest--fries were crisp 10-12 minutes-$9 10!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“Great burgers and beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went on 3/15 and 3/16. It gets busy around 5:30-6 so get early. You order and then you are paged to pick up your food. Restaurant offers hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggies burgers, and hot dogs ( kobe and chicken apple). They also have draft beers and wine.

First night I had a cheeseburger. I ordered it as it came. It was very juicy. I like the special sauce. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger. We split fries. You get a fairly large order of fries. Husband had a blue moon beer and I had a sprite zero out of the freestyling machine.

The next night I took the kids. One had a plain cheeseburger and the other had a plain hamburger. My son who had the cheeseburger said it was good. My other son who a plain hamburger with nothing on was not as impressed and said he preferred a competitor's burger
( soon to open in Leesburg better). We got two order of fries for the 3 of us and ended up throwing it out. I am not sure if we were full or just didn't enjoy them as much as the day before.

I had the veggie-fi quinoa burger. I thought it was awesome. It is a great burger. I am not a vegetarian. I do not like turkey burgers and you can't get me near a boca burger. This was really good and I will probably order it from now on in the future.

Three burgers, 2 fries, and 3 drinks cost $30. I agree with the other reviewer about the sodium content. Both times I was extremely thirsty after eating there.
Juicy burgers and a great place to take the family. There are no kids meals so it might be best to split a burger for young kids.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“If you're a little low on sodium...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went to the new Leesburg location on a Sunday night...quite busy, probably took 15 minutes to get food ordered and to receive it. Had the cheesburger (double patty). Wasn't bad, but wasn't anything special either. Not a lot of flavor from the meat. French fries were good, but the sodium content overall must be astronomical. Drank water for hours afterward and still felt thirsty. Probably not a place I'll frequent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere