“Good Food, Tired Decor” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Centreville, Virginia
“Good Food, Tired Decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

While in old town Leesburg on a holiday, the OTG was one of the few restaurants open so we gave it a try. We were seated promptly at a window (nice touch). The restaurant looks its (old) age and could use some updates. The ceiling was a poorly camouflaged lay-in type with obvious water damage and was truly decrepit. The good news is that the service was prompt and friendly and the burgers we ordered excellent. Our only "beef" was that they were slightly overcooked. Medium was cooked medium well and medium rare was cooked medium. Keep that in mind when ordering. Their wine was acceptable but very over-priced for the quality. Overall this was an OK experience but I would not make a point of returning.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sterling, Virginia
“I hope one day this place gets a makeover”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I visit this place periodically. It is always quiet and empty here. Menu choices are good but the actual meals are not as enticing as their names on the menu. Last time I was there I tried Chicken Provancal. Chicken wasn't marinated and was tough and dry, rice wasnt tasty and the grilled vegetables didn't have any seasonings or herbs. The desserts were as if store bought, nothing to be impressed over. And I forgot to mention that the entire meal was Valentine"s Day special.
The restaurant interior is nice but is lacking style or decorations. I wish the place would get a makeover as it is located in the heart of Leesburg and could be a nice place to visit for locals and town guests.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere