“Good solid BBQ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Herndon, Virginia
“Good solid BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is worth a stop. The food is what makes this place. Real casual atmosphere with good service and reasonable prices. Ribs are meaty, not too fatty. They make a special that is a combo of pulled pork, beans and slaw in one bowl, it sounds sort of gross, but it tastes pretty good. Nice portions too.

Visited May 2013

60% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Smokey Bar with blah food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've lived in Leesburg my entire life of 28 years and I've been to almost every restaurant and seen a lot of them come and go. My opinion is that this one will not last. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the whole place smells like wood smoke and so will your clothes when you leave. The seating and decor is nice and the staff is friendly although our waitress seemed a little anxious like they've had too much pork in their diet. The menu is tiny, I mean literally you can have a sandwich, platter, or ribs. They serve free cornbread which is pretty good and the food was ok but the sweet potato fries had old bay on them (making them almost too spicy/tangy too eat) and the bbq beans are actually baked beans mixed with kidney beans which are also seasoned so heavily that I could not finish them. The portions are generous and blues music was good but a lot of harley bar patrons and other groups of single guys made me feel uncomfortable being their with two female friends. I will not go back! I recommend vintage 50 or beautiful south in Hamilton for a nice relaxing place with good food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Debbie98
“Ribs were fresh and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation and tried two rib places in Leesburg. This was the best by far. The ribs were fresh, great tasting sauce was sweet and good. The moment we walked in to get our carrying out all staff said hi and we're super friendly. We will definitely eat there again.

Visited May 2013
Leesburg, VA
“Selection??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I liked the food that I was finally able to order, but my first visit didn't go so hot. Yhey were out of 3 different items on their menu, which isn't huge to start with.

Visited February 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Good Food, Poor Customer Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went in and ordered Carry Out and didn't get what we ordered, When we called, they had no interest in doing anything about it. Won't be back, Very sad, food was good, but Customer Service should be important too. My $$$ won't help this small business ever again.

• Visited April 2013