“Good food, okay service” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Good food, okay service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stopped here for dinner with a family coupon. The burgers and fries were good. The service was okay. The person taking orders didn't get ours correct and he never clarified or read back the order. The girl who brought our food was great and took our orders back to fix ASAP and she apologized saying its a little crazy busy. I think they would have been better off with a more experienced order taker and it would have eliminated a lot of there issues/complaints that night. I also think they were short staffed and needed a few more people cleaning tables and checking with tables to ensure the food was as ordered. I saw food being dropped off but no chit chat asking if everything was okay with the order or could they get the patrons anything else? Overall we will go back and pray service was just off that night. It's a very casual order at the register, sit down anywhere and they bring your food. Prices were normal burger, cheaper than melt for sure.

• Visited November 2013

Lansdowne, Virginia
“Nothing Special, Lacked Flavor, Came out Raw”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was my first time here and I was hesitant after reading some bad reviews. I ordered the KB Original and the parmesan herb fries. I was expecting my food to take a while since burgers are raw meat, but 5 minutes after I ordered it, the food came out and I told the hostess "that was fast". The food smelled great and I brought it home. It wasnt hot, it was just luke warm. I cut the burger in half so it would be easier to eat and it was 100% still RAW in the middle. So I microwaved it to cook it. Called the manager to explain what happened and he apologized and said my next meal would be taken care of by him. He was very nice and I appreciated that. I ate the burger, it was sloppily put together and just "ehh". Nothing flavor wise special about it, it was very plain. I will go back but I hope its alot better than this time was! The fries were very good though! But really....$6.50 for just a burger?! Over priced!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Very, Very Good Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I arrived 15 minutes before lunch time on a Sunday, and the place was practically empty, so I was waited on immediately. 20 minutes later there was a line of ten waiting to order.

I ordered a Classic Burger. I did not ask for any special toppings. When it arrived at my table, it came topped with cheese, pickle, mustard, lettace, tomato, some kind of sauce, and who knows what else. I really didn't pay much attention until I took my first byte.

Wow! That was good! Good to the last byte. Nicely cooked, without any melted fat dripping from it. Much better than BurgerFi. Only been here once, but will be back soon to try something else on the menu.

Cost of burger: $6.50

• Visited June 2013
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

By far the best burger place in Leesburg, hidden at the end of the mall, excellent service and amazing fresh food, I had the KS Burger, spicy and juice. Will be back for more. They actually make the buns right there and the fries are amazing.

• Visited June 2013
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Kraze”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

expensive boring hamburgers - go to five guys instead. The prices are better and the burgers are better too.

Visited April 2013