“Overprice for tasteless food” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Weston, Florida
“Overprice for tasteless food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I ordered bacon cheeseburger flat bread pizza, Maryland crab soup and Caesar salad. The pizza picture on the menu looks very good, but we were really disappointed when I got ours. It was plain, looks like a macaroni cheese pizza with burn bacon. I shared the pizza with my husband and he didn't like it either. The crab soup was okay but not great. The salad was plain and too much Parmesan cheese. I expected a lot more since we spent about $60 for three people.

Visited October 2012

Virginia
“kids eat free here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

casual atmosphere. lots of tv's. did i mention kids eat free (1 per paying adult)? They have good selection of beers on tap. Like the flatbread pizzas. And some good sandwiches as well.

Visited September 2012
Leesburg, Virginia
“Going down hill...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

When this restaurant opened up 3 years ago I found the food and service to be top notch. In the past 12 months there has been turnover in management as well the menu as changed for the worse. The new menu and the quality of the food is below par. The fish taco's are horrible. Who put's lettuce on fish taco's? The boneless chicken wings have more breading than chicken. Overall the quality of your food has gone down hill and it will be within time that you could see their customers going somewhere else for better food and value for their money. I sent my concerns to the management folks of Greene Turtle a couple of weeks ago and I have not heard back.

Visited August 2012
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Suffice it to say we won't be going back. Mediocre food. Even my teenagers weren't impressed. The appetizers tasted like something from your grocery store freezer. The salad was bland. Save your money and go somewhere else.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Oh my, it's a shame”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This place should be making money hand over fist with it's great location, and maybe it is, but it's NOT going to be from repeat customers. We've been four or five times in a couple years, and last night was the worst, the one where we officially gave up. The music in the dining area was so loud (6:30 on a Wednesday) that we couldn't concentrate or even think about using the television at our table. Service was polite but scarce -- I think because the poor server got tired of apologizing to us about how long everything was taking. The food was awful -- after waiting 45 minutes for it to arrive, I couldn't even finish it, it was just too bad. This place might be ok for wings and beer, but that's about it.

• Visited August 2012