“Great beer, bar food.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MacDowell-Brew-Kitchen/165330130205892
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Great beer, bar food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Beer selections rock!, but wouldn't recommend eating here. There is very limited seating and there are better places in the area for bar food.

Visited March 2013

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'll be honest, I didn't have high expectations for this place. My family and I drove to the Tuscarora Mill to eat and felt like we were dressed too casual. The MacDowell Brew Kitchen was the first place we saw when we walked around to find something else. The set up of the restaurant is a little strange. However the food was really good. I got the sliders - chicken and pork bbq. The fries were great with a garlic seasoning. Everything came out quickly and my family liked their meal as well. I'd probably come back here for drinks and light food but not for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Brews are great, food is varied and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Specialty soups, sandwhiches, burgers, salads and things you won't find many places: Deep Fried Oreos, Frickles (deep fried pickles) and their own beer plus other brands. This place is small, but the atmosphere is great, the staff is super friendly (Great service Teague!) and we will be back!

Visited February 2013
“Great atmosphere, So-so food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere - particularly outside around the fire. Fantastic beer selection! Food is a complete let down. This is a good spot for drinks and desert. Go somewhere else for dinner; then come here for drinks, dessert, and socializing around the fire ring

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to hang out and eat and drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I have been there a few times...love the atmosphere.. The fish tacos are awesome...eating fried green tomatoes and sitting outside with the Key West decor and listening to the music is just the best...my nephew had told me about this place and we love it. We just had my husband's 60th birthday party there. Nils and his staff were excellent... The food and beer and wine are the best ... Love their Malbec wine. Thank you to Nils and his staff for an awesome time!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere