“Great food, a little pricy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #66 of 173 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Thai
Cincinnati
“Great food, a little pricy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This restaurant is in a mall with a lot of choices, but this was a good one.

There menu was pretty extensive and although everything looked great, I had my usual Chicken Pad Thai with medium heat.

My meal was plentiful and very tasty and the server was polite and knowledgeable.

I would eat here again!

Visited April 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I have been eating here since they opened. Our most recent visit failed to meet our expectations. I don’t know if they have changed ownership or what is going on, but the quality of the food and the service have all gone downhill. It’s almost like they should be takeout only–the evening had a whole rushed feeling. We had a flavorless calamari for our appetizer, which was brought out at the same time as the entree. The entrees were edible but way overpriced for what we were getting. Very disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We started visiting Burapa Thai at their former Ashburn location. Now to get our fix we hit this location. The quality has been consistently superb from day 1. It is the only restaurant that I can has never served me a bad meal.

Coupeville, Washington
“A Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurant is located in what feels like a drive-thru strip mall. Surrounded by other restaurants and stores, it is perhaps not the one with the most curb appeal, but inside there is a wealth of honest Thai food and a helpful and friendly staff. This is an excellent place to go when Joe's is crowded, or when fine Thai food is desired.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Virginia
“YUM - reasonable price for nice combo lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been twice. The first time they were very accommodating to our large group which stayed a long time. However, the restaurant was not busy, our servers were fine, and we tipped well. Everyone enjoyed their food including the mango and sticky rice desserts. The second time it was just two of us. They have a luncheon combo special which allows you to get two dishes with rice for a very reasonable price. The meat and seafood combo is $3 more than the veggie combo, but they are both excellent. This way two people get to share four different dishes – YUM! I like that they offer brown rice for an additional $1 charge. For my taste, brown rice nicely complements the vegetable dishes, while white rice goes better with chicken, pork, beef, and fish. This restaurant has lovely décor as well and parking was not an issue. Burapa Thai is in my top 5 Thai restaurants and I’ve tried quite a few. Very close to five bubbles IMO.

• Visited May 2013