“overrated” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Leesburg, Virginia
“overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I love burgers, but MELT left me wanting more. The burgers were just so-so and it was crazy expensive. If I'm going to spend $10 on 1 burger (not even including a side or drink) than it had better be great and, sadly, MELT fell short. I went several times and always felt the same way: disappointed.

Visited September 2012

McLean, Virginia
“Didn't realize that I ordered Charcoal Burgers! Not family friendly!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I heard a lot of great reviews about this place so I decided to get some carry out from this place one day. This is a terrible location for a restaurant. I saw a couple people walk in and then walk back out because of the line and no seating. The seating area was very small and tight. It took about 30-35 minutes in and out of this place for a carry out order. The portions are huge and prices are high. The only one positive to this place is their unique menu, but I'm not sure why so many people like burnt burgers! I ordered one burger medium and the other one well done. The medium burger was burnt all around the edges and the well done was a piece of charcoal. I had to cut and pick off as much of the burnt burger as I could. You could just eat this burger and feel the cancer forming in your body. I will not be back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Best burger in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

With the recent explosion of burger places in Leesburg we all have our favorites. Melt, however, is by far the best gourmet burger place in town. The burgers are well prepared, tasty and come in a wide variety of choices. A single burger will fill you up. The portions of fries are generous and a single serving feeds two easily. A great burger to try (If you like brie) is the Paris Burger. Served with brie, glazed onions and garlic is adds quiet a bit of kick to an already tasty burger.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crestview, Florida
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I were headed to Leesburg to outlet shop. I like to scout where we are going to eat before we go some place, especially somewhere new. I was using an app on my phone to get ideas. I came across Melt. One look at the menu and I knew we had to go. The menu promised fresh ground meats and fresh baked bed. When we arrived we were nervous because it was almost totally empty, granted it was only 11:15. As soon as we saw someone's order come out, we new we were in for a treat. My bacon cheeseburger was splendid, and my husband's lamb burger melted in his mouth. These were the best burgers we have stumbled upon in a really long time. By the time we left, the line was long and people were honing in on our table. We will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charles Town, WV
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been to Melt 3-4 times. My experience has been nothing but positive each time. The burgers are delicious! I have always gotten the bunless, and the salad they put the burger on is delicious! My husband raved about the bun when we went today. I have had the fries, the onion rings (amazing), sweet potato fries (incredible) and the gravy fries (least favorite). Inside is a bit crowded and finding seating can be a challenge. Burgers cooked to order (so be patient).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere