“Wow, best burger I've had in awhile” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Virginia
“Wow, best burger I've had in awhile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

So good....I've been waiting to try this place and finally got there tonight. Wow, it was great. I had the bacon cheeseburger and am now so full I can hardly move. These burgers are like 4 inches high. So fresh tasting and such good flavor. If you order fries, just get one order, there is plenty for 2-3 to share. The kids meal comes with their own fries. This place is small, so you may have to wait till a table opens up, but I noticed that many people were getting theirs to go. Super casual, you order at the counter, someone brings the food to you, then you throw your trash away. Definitely will go back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bluemont, Virginia
“Quality: Yes. Value: No!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I recently read that MELT was listed as Loudoun County’s Best Burger so I ventured out today to give it a try. The restaurant is very small and really not a comfortable place to sit and enjoy a meal because the tables are so cramped. There are some great items on the menu and the place has the great smell of grilled burgers. There have been a lot of burger places that have opened in the last few years (Fosters Grill, Five Guys, Tender Jacks, etc.) and MELT is probably the better of all of them. One bite of the burger and you can tell they use quality ingredients. However . . . while the burger was tasty, it was not the “best burger in the world” as one reviewer claimed. While it is a tasty burger made with quality ingredients, I just cannot justify the price. Sticker shock. Cheeseburgers (2 w/bacon), 4 fries (one order of cheese fries) and 4 sodas was over $70!!! – wow.

The good: quality ingredients, homemade buns, it will fill you up if you’re real hungry.
The not-so-good: overpriced and the portions are just too large. Oh, and the fries are not good. Maybe I was there on a bad french fry day, but they were not good at all.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The owners are there and are great! PLUS the burgers are excellent!!! They are big enough to share but you wont want to. I have never been dissappointed here. I wish the seating area was bigger.

Visited January 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Cannot justify the price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My fiance and I decided to 'grab' a meal at Melt to go...except we ended up waiting for the better part of a half hour for our food. The price shock was considerable - two burgers, two shakes, one cheese fries...$50. How the heck did that happen?
Don't get me wrong, nothing about the meal was *bad*. But my burger was okay, my fiance did not particularly enjoy hers. Both of us thought the milkshakes were mediocre. The cheese fries were plenty tasty, but when's the last time you've had bad cheese fries?
All in all, a relatively run of the mill meal with 'gourmet' pricing. Go to Red Robin and get the same meal (with bottomless fries) for $20 less.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Burger, too close for comfort seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Love, love the food! Yummy burgers and fries that will satisfy everyone from All American to Fancy Gourmet. Clean, casual, with open grill area so you can watch them prepare your food. Seating during busy lunch crowds are uncomfortable if need to squeeze through chairs or pass around a table. I was afraid my purse or body was going to rub someone as I walked past tables. Not sure of the right dining area solution except to maybe have less tables? We will be back again but only if I'm eating with a small group.

• Visited January 2013