“I love this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Leesburg, Virginia
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The owners are there and are great! PLUS the burgers are excellent!!! They are big enough to share but you wont want to. I have never been dissappointed here. I wish the seating area was bigger.

Visited January 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Cannot justify the price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My fiance and I decided to 'grab' a meal at Melt to go...except we ended up waiting for the better part of a half hour for our food. The price shock was considerable - two burgers, two shakes, one cheese fries...$50. How the heck did that happen?
Don't get me wrong, nothing about the meal was *bad*. But my burger was okay, my fiance did not particularly enjoy hers. Both of us thought the milkshakes were mediocre. The cheese fries were plenty tasty, but when's the last time you've had bad cheese fries?
All in all, a relatively run of the mill meal with 'gourmet' pricing. Go to Red Robin and get the same meal (with bottomless fries) for $20 less.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Burger, too close for comfort seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Love, love the food! Yummy burgers and fries that will satisfy everyone from All American to Fancy Gourmet. Clean, casual, with open grill area so you can watch them prepare your food. Seating during busy lunch crowds are uncomfortable if need to squeeze through chairs or pass around a table. I was afraid my purse or body was going to rub someone as I walked past tables. Not sure of the right dining area solution except to maybe have less tables? We will be back again but only if I'm eating with a small group.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
midlothian, virginia
“Love the buns as well as the burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

What a treat to have a homemade bun with the most delicious burger in the world. We
were there when there wasn't a crowd so we lucked out. The decor was great fun with
the photos of the animals for adoption, and the black and white with red was very
attractive. I felt it worth the money, but I would have second thoughts about bringing
the grandchildren because of the prices. With our appetites, the fries and burgers were
a great value as they were so spectacular. I am unsure I would like it when there was
a crowd as we were able to enjoy the food in a quiet time in mid-afternoon. We have
recommended it to several people who are traveling to that area. We are confident
they will enjoy it too!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Not a family place!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Second visit to melt. First time was with me and my husband on a sunday afternoon. Totally cramped and people are willing to kill one another over seats. The food was good other than stressing over when and how we would get a seat. It was pretty expensive but food was good. We went with our three kids on a saturday night and it was the same problem. Not a seat in the house and when we asked the kids to try and find a seat the adults of another family actually fought him for the table. We ended up getting frustrated and just left. Not a family restaurant!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere