“Very nice, comfortable hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Choose Your Room!
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Jersey
“Very nice, comfortable hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very nice, clean, comfortable room. We had a large suite which had everything we needed. Large, very comfortable bed. It was nice having the sink outside of the bathroom, but the bathroom itself was very small. Friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast was good and what you would expect. The location was convenient to historic downtown Leesburg. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was greeted as entered the hotel my the friendly and helpful manager. He had me checked in and to my room in less than a minute. He saw me in the lobby later and asked me if everything was meeting my expectations.

Unfortunately, someone had turned the heat off (I assume to costs until someone got into huge room). Unfortunately, it was about 40 degrees outside and about 60 degrees in the room. It took about 2 hours to get the room to a reasonable temperature.

Although the hotel us in a convenient location just a short distance from plenty of shops and downtown Leesburg, the hotel is situated in what looked like a rougher location. I would not want to walk anywhere in the area. It was also difficult to find. I had to drive around for 30 minutes trying to find it. Minimal signage. I had passed it twice.

The breakfast was great. Plenty of selection and good temperature.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my wine posse friends needed a nice place to crash our last night of a fun-filled Virginia wine country adventure and the Hampton Inn was perfect. Upon making reservations I had some concerns regarding my confirmation email and the staff was very accommodating addressing them. Plus when we needed extra time in the morning to pack up our wine to take on the plane, the staff extended our check out and pointed us in the right direction for shipping supplies. Wonderful!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Naples, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This motel was very good value for the money. We had no problems during our three day stay. The staff was particularly friendly and helpful. We would have liked a small refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very good value. Decent hotel with excellent amenities for the price. I would stay here again. I came to the area for business, but had an extra day for a hike on the Appalachian Trail. This hotel was close to both Dulles Airport and the AT crossing at Snickers Gap. As such, it worked well for me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Ferrum, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

great hotel and staff but the reservations were done wrong. the breakfast was fine. Location is great a little over priced for what we get there. Staff is always been super nice. Manager gave one free room out three, disappointed as we booked 3 rooms for 2 days but somehow only had rooms 4 rooms for 1 night. So had tell my guests to bring their stuff and pay more money for more rooms at the homesuite.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Came for shopping and sightseeing and made reservation here. Although we arrived early we were able to check in and the staff directed us to the best parking area for downtown. Good breakfast and for once the breakfast area was almost large enough! Nice clean rooms too!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!