“Southern Hospitality Defined and Refined” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   117 Fort Evans Road NE, Leesburg, VA 20176   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
A TripAdvisor Member
“Southern Hospitality Defined and Refined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2004

I was stranded in the area due to flight cancellations as a result of California wildfires in October, 2003. I had checked out of my original hotel, and was having a hard time getting a new room with so many people stranded. It had been a difficult trip, and I really just wanted to go home.

Long story shorter, I called the new Hampton Inn in Leesburg and got a sympathetic ear and a lovely room! When I arrived to check in, I found that the manager had upgraded my room and left a welcoming gift basket and note in my (now) suite. It made me smile on a very bad day.

This Inn is new, very clean, rooms are large and comfortable. Decor was beautiful. Breakfast buffet was varied and tasty, served in the elegant common Great Room. I only stayed one night, but I was impressed enough that I am returning for a longer stay when I visit family again. As for my original hotel for this trip? Well, I have a new favorite!

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2003

The Hampton Inn in Leesburg turned our frustrating time during Hurricane Isabel's visit last weekend into a pleasant and surprising mini-vacation. We had to stay in a hotel since there was neither electricity nor water at our house, due to the storm. After a few stops at various hotels in the area, we were so happy to find the Hampton Inn! It's new, clean, modern, and beautifully designed. Our room (handicap accessible) was very spacious, and even had high speed internet access and cable TV (including HBO). We loved the spotless and roomy bathroom with beautiful ceramic floor tiles. Our stay came with a complimentary continental breakfast served in the cozy dining room/lounge near the lobby. If you are planning to visit Leesburg and would like to stay at a lovely comfortable hotel that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet, we happily recommend The Hampton Inn! At $89 a night, it was definitely a bargain! Oh, and before I forget, the Housekeeping Staff was very kind, friendly, and accommodating! And last but not least, for the shop-til-you-droppers out there, the Inn is just a skip and a hop to the Leesburg Outlet!!

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg

Address: 117 Fort Evans Road NE, Leesburg, VA 20176
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Leesburg
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Leesburg Hotel Leesburg
Hampton Inn Leesburg
Leesburg Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.