“Leesburg Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
tracys landing, md
“Leesburg Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Was a nice. clean efficient hotel for the money. Front desk gentleman Matthew was very helpful and kind. I was sorry the breakfast ended at 10:00, I think on the weekends it should stay open until 11:00.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were in town for a funeral. The hotel was a comfortable place for our family to gather. The hotel was very clean, relaxing and comfortable. We didn't have any problems. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

cape cod, ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

While driving north trying to get home we hit heavy traffic and severe weather in Leesburg, Va. We found the Hampton Inn after trying to check in to it's sister property in front (very high rates). Hampton Inn was perfect, priced right and clean and quite. Great breakfast in morning and pleasant staff.

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Yes, it is a Hampton Inn - and an exceptionally clean, comfortable and attractive one. We chose it as one of two hotels (with the adjacent Homewood Suites for those who needed larger suites) to provide accommodations for our daughter's wedding, and it was a very good choice. The hotel has been completely refurbished recently, and it looks like a new Hampton Inn. Breakfast was excellent. The staff was extraordinarily pleasant and accommodating in everything from disbursing welcome bags to arranging the shuttle (right on time!) to and from our wedding venue (one trip each way is provided). We stayed at this hotel a couple of months before the wedding, and our solo stay sold us on this Hampton Inn as an option for our wedding guests, who were happy with this choice.

Takoma Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed her for a family wedding at near by Rosehill manor with reception at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm. Convenient, friendly staff, clean rooms, nice free breakfast, and coffee available all day long! Old town Leesburg nearby. Shuttle bus from Dulles Airport.

Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had to come to Leesburg on personal business. The Hampton Inn and Suites met just about all my expectations: it's in a great location, staff were friendly and helpful, room was clean and quiet, bed was quite comfortable, indoor pool was good (would have been better if it hadn't been completely overrun with a visiting high school lacrosse team!). Breakfast was OK; fresh fruit, coffee, pastries good, but hot egg dishes not very good. I would certainly come back here and would also recommend it to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mannington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had stayed at the Hampton Inn Leesburg before, but not for several years. This time around, we were very disappointed by the quality of the beds. Hamptons normally have wonderful beds, but the king bed in our room was as hard as a rock.

We were told by a desk clerk and by the manager that their beds were Serta Cloud 9s and that they continually received compliments on them, but, all the same, to us they seemed very, very firm. If I'd been the only one who'd had trouble sleeping on them, I would have chalked it up to my weight (300+ pounds), but my 150-pound husband found the bed hard too.

That said, the staff there were very kind and they tried to help. In particular, the night desk clerk saw me drifting through the lobby at 11:15 p.m., having tried and failed to get to sleep, and although I did not approach her about it she made a point of asking whether she could help me. When I explained that I could not sleep because the bed was too hard, she first offered to let me change rooms (but explained that all the beds were the same, so I declined) and then went to get me a pillow. I had fixed myself a hot chocolate by the time she came back, so she actually carried the pillow up to my room for me rather than making me wait to have it until I'd finished my chocolate. I was extremely impressed by her kindness, and that is why this review is a three-star review rather than a one-star review. But, even with the pillow, it was difficult to get to sleep on that bed. If you like firm beds, I'm sure it was a firm bed of excellent quality, but we don't.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Matt U, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. While we appreciate your kind words regarding our team members, we are very sorry that our bedding did not meet your needs. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. Again, we apologize and we hope you will come visit us in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!