“Perfectly fine hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perfectly fine hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here a week or so ago and had a fine time. It was for business so I was crashing for the most part. Hotel was very clean. Check-in process went smooth even though the clerk was in training. The HV/AC unit was a bit loud and probably affected my sleep. Breakfast was good. Overall, this hotel is exactly what you would expect from a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: No real views to speak of, so don't bother requesting a specific room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here last weekend for my husband's birthday so we could visit some local wineries/breweries. All of the staff were very friendly, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hot tub in the pool area was also nice. It's not a five star hotel, but for a Hampton, this property is one of the better ones.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had a great stay here! Hotel was clean and neat. Complimentary breakfast was satisfying. The room was quiet and very clean. We stayed on a First Friday of the month - the desk clerk was very helpful in obtaining all the information necessary to make a very good decision on what to do.
Showers were great!!!
For the price, this was a relaxing enjoyable stay. I would recommend this to anyone and stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Severn, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I and many of our extended family members stayed at the Leesburg Hampton, for our daughter's wedding last September. The staff and management were very helpful during the year of planning and scheduling for the wedding, giving us tour of the possible rooms, calling every month to confirm our guests' room needs and to confirm the shuttle schedule. All of our out-of-town wedding guests were very pleased with the quality of the rooms, the hotel staff, and the breakfast. Great location right off Route 15 and the Toll Road, but close to downtown Leesburg and Oatlands Plantation. Bravo Leesburg Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: The suites are well worth a little more, especially if you have multiple family members, or are trav...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The first thing I do when I check in is turn on the television out of habit. The volume on the television was up so loud I literally jumped. I turned it on I could not imagine why someone would have the volume that loud. I will get to the reason shortly.

I like Hilton Honors which is why I like staying at their different family of hotels. This time I stayed at Hampton Inns a king size room which was suppose to be equip with mini refrigerator and microwave as stated on their website. However, this room had neither when I arrived, so I called the front desk to ask. Both items were sent up immediately, beat up as they were, but I was provided a refrigerator and microwave.

The bed was very comfortable however, the old fashion heating/air condition system made a noise that sound like someone was knocking on the door. So imagine how often I was startled out of a good sleep thinking someone was at my door. Yes, the television was up loud in order to drown out the noise of the heating/air conditioner.

The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant which made my stay joyful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Matt U, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to say I’m so sorry you experienced some noise with your heating unit during your stay. Also that the television startled you when you turned it on. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and we are sorry to hear you didn't experience that. We’d love to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you've ever had. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to make your stay enjoyable, and I know that we all would be excited to have you stay with us again.
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Complimentary breakfast was great. Lots of choices and plenty of it. The hotel is located in the middle of everything. Easy to get to anywhere you need to go.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
chandler, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fair prices for a comfortable, clean and attractive stay. My bed was very comfortable and clean. A hearty breakfast was always available and fresh fruit coffee and hot water served throughout the day. Attractive surroundings. Free internet and remarkable staff. I stayed ten days and the consistency of the quality of their attention to me helped me at a difficult time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!