“Great for Outlet Shoppers” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Choose Your Room!
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Great for Outlet Shoppers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampon Leesburg upon arriving to Dulles airport after a 13 hour flight and again the night before my flight out of Dulles because the 1st stay was so great! The hotel is super clean and comfortable, the staff are unbelievably friendly, the location is outstanding for anyone planning to do some shopping at Leesburg Corner Outlets. The breakfast was really good, it has a good variety and hot items were hot and fresh. There was also a managers reception in the evening. I will make this my go to hotel when in the Dulles area!

Room Tip: I was lucky and had a room close to an elevator which was great since I had so much to carry after e...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I mean I wasn't expecting much in Leesburg VA but this hotel was actually very nice. The lobby and rooms are very clean and the staff is great.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here for one night to attend funeral services in the area. Upon check in the agent asked what brought us to town. When we told her she was very quick to offer condolences and then immediately adjusted our room rate to the bereavement rate which was a considerable savings. I thought that was very nice. I had no idea they had a bereavement rate and later found from several other friends that were in the hotel that they were given the same thing. I commend the hotel staff for being honest and so accommodating. Nice touch.

We booked a King Suite. It was very roomy and perfect for our short stay. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel but noticed that there was a very nice set up in the lobby, which was also very warm and inviting. My husband was definitely a huge fan of the cookies in the lobby when we checked in.

Nice hotel, excellent staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This hotel is above average for a Hampton Inn. The public areas are very well appointed. The breakfast area is larger than typical for this sort of hotel. My room was in great shape -- very clean and well furnished. The hardwire connection was excellent. While the hotel is close to Route 15, there was no traffic noise in my room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Huntingtown, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Just a quick stay in Leesburg, VA on my way back to DC, and the Hampton Inn and Suites was both available, at the right price, and a great place to sleep off the road for a night. Modern and quiet room helpful front desk, and great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. Throw in a good breakfast the next morning on the house, and a good cup of coffee, and back on the road. If the price is right (AAA rate, etc.) this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Vienna, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Needed a room last minute while a family member had surgery nearby. Excellent customer service, room was clean, smelled good, bed was fresh and clean though a bit too hard for my taste. Fitness room was adequate (4 machines total) and pool was over-chlorinated but that seemed better than too little chemicals. Just shower before and after. Breakfast was good and had enough to get me going and a few things I could take with me for a late morning snack. Book early if you want a smoking room...they only have 9 and they're on the top floor...I had to go outside since they were all taken by the time I checked in! Ice and vending machines only on one side of each floor, of course I was on the opposite side of the hall. Convenience store near check-in was nice feature and provided a good late night snack. Coffee/tea/hot water available 24/7 in breakfast area. Will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family! Everything I expect from a Hampton Inn....cleanliness, quality, and service

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

We set up a block of rooms for our April wedding in Bluemont, Virginia and had a great experience working with Clark at the Hampton Inn. Setting up the block was very easy and Clark even created a direct booking link that we could use on our wedding webpage for guests to book a room directly with one click. The Hampton Inn also provided a free shuttle to/from our wedding venue for our guests once we had ten rooms booked in our block. We've always had good experiences at Hampton Inns, and this was no different.

Several of our guests' rooms had plumbing issues so the Hampton Inn took care of rebooking them at the Homewood Suites on the adjacent lot. The Homewood staff was so understanding of the rearrangements that they allowed my family to use their lobby lounge area to hang out together the night before the wedding, which we really appreciated.

We would definitely recommend the Hampton Inn for setting up a block of rooms. Clark was a joy to work with, there was no hassle with setting up the block (no fees or minimum requirements), and the hotel staff even handed out gift bags to all of our guests when they checked in.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Erin R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you Kate W for taking the time to compliment our service, accommodations but most importantly, our Sales Coordinator, Clark Henry. He's known as the "wedding guru" at our property; Not only does he handle all of our wedding groups but also grew up in Leesburg so he's the "leesburg guru" too! We really appreciate your compliments and I know our team does as well. Congratulations on your wedding. We all wish you much luck in your future together. And please come visit our property on your next outing in Loudoun County!

Erin Randall
Sales Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
3.5 of 5 stars 188 reviews
Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!