“Low eggspectations” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Low eggspectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This is the only Village at Leesburg restaurant I don't care for. Overpriced, service was kind, but very slow, place was empty so really no excuse. Food was just ok. Even if I had a 1/2 price coupon I would skip it. Others I know like it, but none of my family did.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rockville, Maryland
“Partial to Breakfast Foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Admittedly I am a sucker for a great breakfast food spot, because it is simply my favorite genre of food. That being said, I was impress with their selection of breakfast and lunch available at anytime. They had a variety of omelets, waffle, pancakes, everything. I did not make it to look at the lunch section. WARNING - there is a lot to choose from. Plate of choice was a delicious breakfast combination (my two favorites) smoke salmon, onion and cream cheese on wheat toast which poached eggs, hollandaise and capers on top! =o) Don't work I got a side salad to balance it out. Price is a little higher for what it is, but I get that you're paying for the wide selection available all the time. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Overpriced Bland Quality Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not a good meal experience for a foodie. A not too tasty shrimp bisque, a steak with peppercorn sauce that was more like bad gravy. Vegetables that seemed to be frozen not fresh. An expensive cake dessert that was dry.
The servers weren't familiar with the menu or kept plugging how good things were.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Shenandoah Valley, VA
“Mixed Review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Took a good friend here for brunch on a weekday and saw only one other occupied table the entire meal. As others have said, menu is probably too extensive for anything to be fabulous and prices are so over the top! Brunch for two (pancakes! and crab benedict) was $47. Fresh OJ was nearly $5 and just awful--sour and in one of those machines that keeps it circulating. For $5 it should be hand-squeezed at the table! Benedict eggs were hard even after I mentioned I wanted them runny--which I believe is the norm for Benedict eggs. Waiter was very friendly and service was excellent--even going so far as to give us a piece of fancy cake for free. No matter, however, since even great service and free food can't make up for high prices and not-so-great food. I don't know that we'll go back as there are many other choices for breakfast in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Not too crowded at lunch time, could be the location as there are ALOT of other good restaurants within walking distance. A bit pricey for what we got too. Went here with a Groupon and still feel like I paid too much.

Visited October 2012