“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Not too crowded at lunch time, could be the location as there are ALOT of other good restaurants within walking distance. A bit pricey for what we got too. Went here with a Groupon and still feel like I paid too much.

Visited October 2012

Ashburn, va
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has the opportunity to be really a great restaurant. But I believe only once have we had good service. The rest of the time it has been below par. Their food is good but overpriced. Atmosphere is great but then they put on head-banger music, Cleanliness has been okay.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wash. DC
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Very large menu selection. I would probably recommend that they pare back the menu and improve the quality.
I felt the food was vastly overpriced-anytime I spend 80 dollars for breakfast for 4 and not at the Ritz Carlton I have to wonder if I will return.
The food was ordinary, service was good.

Visited October 2012
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Great menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

But indeed a bit pricy. Clever seating, but whoever picked out the park benches did not sit on them for more than 5 mins. Not comfy. If seated in one of them, i would rec asking to be seated elsewhere. We have been there several times, and are always pleased with the quality of the food, just not pleased with the check! Now we go when its only hubby and me. Too much $$ to bring the whole family.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Disappointing breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Four of us had Sunday breakfast here today and I wish we had gone to Bob Evans, IHOP, or just about any other place. Our bill came to $70, not including tip, for four entrees, one juice, two coffees, and two teas. The most disappointing aspect of our visit was the poor service. If I would have been able to figure out who the manager was, I would have said something.

Our server, Christine, came by fairly quickly and took our drink order. When she returned with our drinks she asked if we were ready to order and we let her know we needed a little more time. Our food was delivered by two other employees and our server never returned to our table. We were asked if we wanted drink refills when the food was delivered, but never asked again, and no one asked us how our meals were. Our server never looked our way when at tables in our area, and at least two of us got the feeling we were nothing more than a bother instead of customers. We ended up having to ask another employee to get her. She finally came to the table and asked if we wanted our dishes removed - Most of us were finished eating. We asked for one tea refill, one glass of water, and a cup of hot water to warm up a baby bottle. I'm not sure where she went, but one in our party had to get up to get the hot water as they did not want the baby getting too fussy. Someone finally returned with the tea and hot water and we had to ask again for the ice water. The person who delivered our check did ask if we wanted any to-go drinks. Too bad he wasn't our server!

Food was ok, but certainly not worth what we paid for it. I had the crepes with ham, mushroom, asparagus, and cheese. It tasted a bit greasy and I haven't fell well since eating here. I don't mind paying higher prices when the food is tasty and the service excellent, but this was neither. We won't be going back.

• Visited October 2012