“What was I thinking?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
NorthernVirginia
“What was I thinking?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I can not believe how bad the food was. Tasteless, cold, mushy and just gross. The "blue cheese" tasted more like rancid mayo, the salad was 1/2 rotten, the boneless wings were nothing more then dried chicken nuggets (frozen Tyson's nuggets would have been more interesting), the fries were cold and soggy. My daughter did not complain about the mac and cheese. We were there because of my son desire for wings, but even those were over cooks.The drinks were supposed to come with the kids meal and did not. No point in discussing it with our waiter; he clearly chose to ignore anyone who was not happy. My only hope of getting out of there was to shut up and pay. Even the water tasted like melted ice or whatever is left at the bottom of a bus tray after a couple of days. The beer was actually a beer. But literally nothing else about a $48 meal was enjoyable or acceptable. I'm just in awe of how horrible the experience was. This was my second time to one of the locations, and it will be my family's last. It was vile.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

25% Recommend
McLean, Virginia
“A Wings Joint without Wings!?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Although the hostess warned us there would be no boneless or regular wings, we still decided to give this place a try. What a HUGE mistake. Our server was awful and if it wasn't for the one from the next section, we would never have had drink refills or silverware or napkins. Mike told us that they "often run out of wings or something." Possible solution- order more food, especially your signature dish! Don't bother going here, especially on a Sunday, when the food delivery truck won't arrive until the next day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We must admit, we love Buffalo Wild Wings. It is nothing fancy, but the starter sampler is great together with some of there interesting beers. Of course all the flat screens with sport adds to the atmosphere (it is a sportbar after all). Great place to have some food, drinks after a long day shopping at the outlet malls (just accross the road).

• Visited March 2012