“Lovely atmosphere with good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 192 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds is a collection of polished casual restaurants offering a refined atmosphere, top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. We are known for our authentic, wood-fired entrees infused with bold flavors, fresh herbs & spices. Our restaurants feature a selection of aged steaks hand-cut in the restaurant, fresh seafood, chicken & ribs seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood.
Reston
“Lovely atmosphere with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

A new restaurant for me. The atmosphere was very nice, lots of dark wood. I ordered the steak and baked potato and had a lovely glass of wine. The steak was perfectly prepared, the wine was excellent and the service was good as well. A very nice evening out.

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Return visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is our third Fire Birds visit in three different locations and
enjoyed this visit the best. The wait person we had was very attentive to our order and served our food timely and to our
order.

Visited June 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant for dinner with a friend. Things started out badly when the onion rings were served cold. This is one of the major reasons we came as our friends said they were the best onion rings around! Waitress (Camelia) was very efficient with drinks, refills, etc and was most pleasant. However, food served was not up to parr. The steak salad had steak in a clump rather than sliced as menu indicated. My filet kabobs were terrible. The meat was okay but the vegetables were raw as if they never saw the grill. When asked if we could split dessert we were told that they did not split desserts only entrees. What does it take to put half a dessert each on a plate? Decided to cancel dessert. Manager never came by to see how things were even when we sent back steak salad so meat could be cut. This place needs new management!! Last time we will go here, Stay away unless you want heartburn, not only from the food, but from the entire experience!

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Washington, DC
“Good food - over inflated wine price - for the portion size you get.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a family favorite - we eat here a lot. The food is generally very well prepared, seasoned and presented and the staff is always very accommodating. The only issue I have is to agree with a previous writer. I ordered a $10 glass of wine and the glass was less than half full - and it was a small wine glass. I know wine very well and for the price I paid for that particular wine, if they had brought it out in a mug sized glass it would have perhaps made up for the over-inflated price. I felt this in the past several times but this time it kind of peeved me given how much we spend here. I may decide we need a new place for family dinners out. This is the reason this place gets 3 stars from me and not 4.

maryland
“Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was our first visit to the Firebirds Wood Fired Grill. It was so good we went again the second night. Outstanding food!! Everything was awesome!! The chicken wings were out of this world. The coconut shrimp, potatoes, and steaks were wonderful. I would eat there again in a heart beat. Thinking about taking my mom back for her birthday. Also, the restaurant is so big there was little wait time.

Visited August 2013