“Very Good Food. Issue with drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #33 of 164 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Maryland
“Very Good Food. Issue with drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have eaten lunch here on several occasions, and the food is always very good. The sweet potato fries are great! My only real issue with this place, is when you order a drink (wine or mixed) you only get 1/2 glass. We have commented on this several times and for the price they charge, they really need to give you the appropriate amount. It is the only restaurant we dine in, in the Leesburg area, that does this. So now, when we eat there, we stick to iced-tea!!

Visited July 2013
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
EandDsmom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about Firebirds on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy our food but am sorry to hear about the drink situation. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I would love to have someone reach out to you.

Would you please respond with your contact information?

Becky

61% Recommend
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Very enjoyable and economical lunch specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to walk by this place. Glad we did. My wife and I chose off of the $7.95 lunch specials. The cheeseburger and the blue cheese sirloin were both very good and the portions were just right for $7.95. The restaurant has a nice bar and open kitchen concept where you can view the open fire. The bathrooms were very clean. Check this place out - especially for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“This place sucks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Bad experience. Had a reservation for 6:15 but were not seated until 6:40. I ordered prime rib steak - it was not cooked well although I ordered it to be well done, 40% of it was fat, and it had absolutely no taste. My wife ordered a fish entree and it also had no spices what so ever. Would never go there again. This place is overrated.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This place has become my favorite steak house in va. First time I came here it was for lunch and I have mean signing the praises ever since as a matter of fact I will be there on Friday for date night can wait.

Visited April 2013
Severn, Maryland
“Great for steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Large restaurant with a very attractive bar area. Prime Rib was excellent and huge. Fillet and tenderloin salad also very good. Skip the fried chicken salad. Also enjoyed the coconut shrimp and bread.

• Visited June 2013