“Pizza not so good” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 159 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds is a collection of polished casual restaurants offering a refined atmosphere, top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. We are known for our authentic, wood-fired entrees infused with bold flavors, fresh herbs & spices. Our restaurants feature a selection of aged steaks hand-cut in the restaurant, fresh seafood, chicken & ribs seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood.
virginia
“Pizza not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Took my son and his family, wood fired pizza, not much else , great that they had nitrate free pepperoni and sausage , kudos for that, it was tasteless, skimpy on cheese and sauce and toppings, average cost for 14 inch pizza , three toppings $18.00 , root beer 2.50 a pop, inside very noisy, but we ate outside. Best thing they have is a dessert item, cookie dough, choc chip, baled until done on outside, raw inside , with ice cream and choc sauce . Very good. I won't be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Food was okay. Service was terrible.
It took a long time to even be greeted after we sat down and the saw little of our server during the meal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went on a Saturday night and first we had a drink at the bar. Great cosmo. Our table was ready pretty soon after that. Love the cozy, modern atmosphere, high ceilings, open kitchen. I had the blue cheese filet and it was great, as was my husband's ribeye. It was casual enough where we could bring our kids with us next time. Not pretentious feeling. Definitely want to go back. I think they should add a candle to the tables just to add a bit more light. We really had a great time and enjoyed this restaurant. We are always looking for new options and this one delivered.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Firebirds is one of the best restaurants in the Leesburg area. Hands down. The wood fire scent in the restaurant to the Colorado feel of the stone work makes this an inviting place for happy hour and dinner. All of the food is of good quality and the selection of wines and speciality drinks makes this a top otch restaurant. The service is attentive and the staff is very friendly.

Visited September 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've been here several times for lunch and dinner. The past couple of times I have noticed the service AND food quality has gone down. The last time I had lunch with 2 other friends and we didn't get our meals at the same times, when mine finally came out my sweet potato fries were cold. They replaced them, but by the time they did I was done with my meal and my friends were ready to go. I'm going to give it another try because overall it has always been pretty good.

Visited September 2012