“Really good Mexican” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
New Bern, North Carolina
“Really good Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I had one of ,y favorite meals here...huevos rancheros. At Los Tios it's served with sour cream, pico de gallo and a delicious guacamole...but the eggs were delicious and topped with a smoky red sauce. I plan to go back soon.

Visited July 2013

84% Recommend
“Yummy fresh food! Very Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and had steak & chicken fajitas, cheese enchiladas, chips w/salsa. The restaurant had nice cool AC on this hot, hot day which was a PLUS! They were very attentive with everything with our order, drinks, bill, etc. All the food was fresh and yummy! They do not have kids meals so we split two lunch orders of fajitas for 4 of us and this was perfect. Can't wait to come back! Total order was low end of $50 ish with tip but worth it for a nice lunch with my kids.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh, fresh, fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Did I say FRESH? The food was outstanding and uncomplicated, true Mexican fare. We started with Mojitos and chips and salsa (salsa was too runny, my only complaint...drain that tomato water, more chunks of tomato please!).
Mains: Spinach Quesadillas & Fajitas. Guacamole was FANTASTIC!
Great job, we'd be back but we live far far away!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Good Mexican!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food was fresh Mexican! Service was quick and good. Food was good and they had a lot of options. Atmosphere outside was nice.

Visited May 2013
Northern Virginnie
“Finally, Mexican Food That's Flavorful and Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is the second time that my husband and I have dined at Los Tios Grill in Leesburg. Although they have a patio, we chose to sit indoors. It was a hot evening and all the bodies in the dining room put a drain on the air conditioning. The restaurant was busy but that did not affect service. Their waiters are attentive, personable, and prompt.
Drinks are delicious - their small would be a large anywhere else. Dinner is made fresh and to order. Because of that you will have a few more minutes' wait, but it is so worth it! I ordered the steak and shrimp fajitas and my husband the chicken chimichanga. My steak was tender and delicious, the shrimp were not overcooked. The chimichanga was delicious - flavorful and seemed baked and the best we have tasted, in any area! And, if you ask for a side of FRESH jalapenos, you get actual fresh sliced peppers, not the jarred, pickled ones I have received in almost every other "Mexican" restaurant in the area. After dinner, we had coffee and split a fried ice cream - a pefect end to a delicious dinner!
Good, fresh food prepared well - we will definitely return!

• Visited June 2013