“Good food, pricey drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Round Hill, Virginia
“Good food, pricey drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I recently went to Los Tios with a small group of people. The restaurant itself is small, and there isn't a great deal of indoor seating. The menu is diverse, with not only mexican cuisine but also El-Salvadorian. The service was very attentive. My only complaint would be that the alchoholic drinks are very pricy: our bill was a little over $100, with $60 of that from 4 drinks!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“Great Food! A must try for anyone in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

This was our 2nd time at Los Tios and it did not disappoint! Quesadillas were excellent, nachos yum and my mango margarita hit the spot! The homemade hot sauce was beyond hot so if you like heat, you'll definitely like the sauce. We will be back our next visit to Leesburg!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Finally was able to get an opportunity to try this place. Usually its pretty crowded during prime time. Menu offered good selection, but wasnt so large you have a hard time choosing. Plenty of non-meat options for most dishes. Hubby and i tried different enchilada dishes and we both really enjoyed them. Homemade hot sauce was HOT but oh so good. Service was prompt and attentive. Seating is indoor and outdoor- pretty nice cozy and casual atmosphere. We didnt order any, but saw plenty of generous sized margaritas floating around. They looked like the real thing to me. And if i recall, the menu offers choices in tequilas. Too full to eat dessert. We will def be back again. Finally found a pleasant mexican restaurant!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Napa, California
“Excellent Lunch at Los Tios the BEST TORTILLA SOUP around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ate lunch at Los Tios (I reviewed Los Tios last time after a dinner visit) Lunch was TERRIFIC. Excellent service. The BEST TORTILLA SOUP - just like it should be made - nice broth, some tortilla in it, onions, peppers, and the best part - we like it very spicy - so they give you a side of this spicy sauce that is made with habanero and jalapeno - we asked for more. I had a sinus headache before the soup - but NOT after the soup!!

I had the spinach enchiladas - also a great meal. I took 1/2 home because the soup filled me up. My husband had the Chimichanga - loved it. Both meals came with rice, beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole with sour cream. A LOT of food. *Note you can substitute the refried beans with black beans.....which I did

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“A Good Place For Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good prompt service, good food and plenty of it. I eat here when I'm downtown Leesburg.

• Visited May 2012