“Great Food! A must try for anyone in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #16 of 164 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Pennsylvania
“Great Food! A must try for anyone in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

This was our 2nd time at Los Tios and it did not disappoint! Quesadillas were excellent, nachos yum and my mango margarita hit the spot! The homemade hot sauce was beyond hot so if you like heat, you'll definitely like the sauce. We will be back our next visit to Leesburg!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Finally was able to get an opportunity to try this place. Usually its pretty crowded during prime time. Menu offered good selection, but wasnt so large you have a hard time choosing. Plenty of non-meat options for most dishes. Hubby and i tried different enchilada dishes and we both really enjoyed them. Homemade hot sauce was HOT but oh so good. Service was prompt and attentive. Seating is indoor and outdoor- pretty nice cozy and casual atmosphere. We didnt order any, but saw plenty of generous sized margaritas floating around. They looked like the real thing to me. And if i recall, the menu offers choices in tequilas. Too full to eat dessert. We will def be back again. Finally found a pleasant mexican restaurant!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, VA
“Excellent Lunch at Los Tios the BEST TORTILLA SOUP around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ate lunch at Los Tios (I reviewed Los Tios last time after a dinner visit) Lunch was TERRIFIC. Excellent service. The BEST TORTILLA SOUP - just like it should be made - nice broth, some tortilla in it, onions, peppers, and the best part - we like it very spicy - so they give you a side of this spicy sauce that is made with habanero and jalapeno - we asked for more. I had a sinus headache before the soup - but NOT after the soup!!

I had the spinach enchiladas - also a great meal. I took 1/2 home because the soup filled me up. My husband had the Chimichanga - loved it. Both meals came with rice, beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole with sour cream. A LOT of food. *Note you can substitute the refried beans with black beans.....which I did

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bradenton, Florida
“A Good Place For Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good prompt service, good food and plenty of it. I eat here when I'm downtown Leesburg.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Right Food, Right Drink, Right Price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I stumbled onto Los Tios Grill via tripadvisor. Which, thank goodness I found, a decent lsiting (and rating) of the restaurants in Leesburg. We got a seat easily since it was a Monday evening, but it started filling up fast. The open seating and proximity of tables to each other were close, but not too close to be uncomfortable or negate a decent conversation. The service was very good with dips and chips continually being refilled without having to ask. Portion sizes were perfect to fill one up with enough "sides" to make a complete meal, and they didn't skimp on the expensive stuff ... like guacamole. The Margaritas were very good, mine on the rocks my wife's frozen. They weren't like the chain restaurant margaritas because you could actually taste the tequilla! Outside seating looked very inviting and was full despite the expected storms. Price was right or everything. We will go back and are keeping this as one of or "go to" restaurants.

• Visited June 2012