“Love this place...best margaritas!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Leesburg, VA
“Love this place...best margaritas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I love this place. It's a small restaurant in an odd location, but we are glad we found it. The service is always great. The chips and salsa always keep coming. The jumbo margaritas are the best!! There are pricey, but worth it. We usually get the chicken enchiladas and are always happy.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bound Brook, Nj
“Best Quesadillas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend in the Leesburg, VA area and stumbled upon the Los Tios Grill for lunch. The service was very good, but most of all the Quesadillas were excellent, the perfect combination of cheese to meat. I had the Chicken (grilled) and my husband had the Steak, both were excellent, so was the homemade Tortilla Chips and salsa. Definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sterling, Virginia
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

Although the atmosphere is great, something seems to be slipping at Los Tios Grill. Our family has had great experiences at this restaurant in the past, but we were very disappointed last night. The service was slow, even though it wasn't crowded. We ordered the mixed grill fajitas and chicken tacos and the portion seemed skimpy and the flavor was bland.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We have been a few times. I am not a fan of the salsa, but the chips are thin and crispy. My husband got the Tacos Carbon with the grilled chicken, and he liked it very much. I got the Beef Enchilada and Chicken Enchilada. They were very good. The beef one is not ground beef, but little pieces of shredded beef. It was very tasty. The refried beans are more of a puree. I liked it. The rice is good, too, but they are a little skimpy on the portions. We ate outside.
It is not a big place, but they keep things hopping. It is just a fun little place to go. We were there on a Sunday night. It was busy, but there was no wait. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Purcellville, Virginia
“Get the Chorizo Fajitas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We went to Los Tios around 6:30pm on a Saturday night -- it was incredibly busy. We recommend requesting a table along the wall. We sat at a 2-top in the middle of the room and felt very claustrophobic. The margaritas were HUGE and tasty. We got the Chorizo and Chicken fajitas and did not regret it one bit. Although it was very very spicy, we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

• Visited March 2012