“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I choose this hotel as my accommodations while taking in the burgeoning brewery scene in Loudoun County, VA. Check in was quick and easy and the room was reasonably priced, spacious, and well kept. I particularly appreciated the amenities provided, including a fridge, a small but useful fitness room, and free shuttle service. The shuttle (available until 11 pm on weekends) particularly came in handy while visiting the nearby historic downtown to enjoy the fine restaurants and bars when the recent snowfall resulted in poor walking conditions.

If you don’t have the time or inclination to travel downtown, there are coffee shops, fast food and chain restaurants, and convenience stores within a stone’s throw.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Prestige,

We will soon have a few more breweries to go with the 40+ Wineries Loudoun is home to. It looks another visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg is in your future!

McDowell's Brew Kitchen, Vintage 50, and Leesburg Brewing Company are all just a complimentary shuttle trip from the hotel.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your visit, I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Regards,

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Staff great on phone.Good location. Quiet. Well supplied breakfast. Good workout room. I would go back anytime I'm in their area. They have special rates for Patrick Henry College business. It is less than an hour from downtown DC.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Elmer,

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We have a great sight seeing package with Reston Limo that will take you to DC to see all the monuments. The Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum is another great location just 15 minutes from the Comfort Suites.

I am happy to hear you had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for one night when we had a plumbing emergency in our nearby home. This hotel is so nice that it almost makes me wish for more plumbing emergencies so I could have another opportunity to stay here. I'll definitely be recommending it to out of town contacts.

The hotel is attractive and clean. The room was large with two queen beds, a large flat screen TV and a couch and desk. There is no restaurant on-site, but they do offer a free basic breakfast (cereal, bagels, waffles) in the lobby, and the hotel is in walking distance to a deli and a couple of Mexican restaurants.

The hotel provides free wi-fi and free parking. There's a pool, laundry and work-out room. The one big drawback uis that it doesn't allow pets.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Capital Crew,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. I wish your stay here could have been for a more enjoyable occasion. I am sorry to hear about your plumbing emergency, but I was happy to hear we were able to accommodate your stay.

In event you want to plan a mini "staycation", keep in mind we have our Executive King Whirlpool Suites. A Winery Tour Package or Sweetheart Package might make for a wonderful Valentine's Day getaway!

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I reside in TX, visit/work at my corporate Hqs in Ashburn, VA frequently. Over the past 8 years, i've stayed in a dozen hotels in Loudoun County...it took several months before I found a 'home away from home' at the Leesburg Comfort Suites. I've 2006, I've stayed here 500+ nights over 40+ visits. I'm also a Marriott Hotel and Hilton Rewards member, but when I stay in NOVA, I'm totally dedicated to the Leesburg Comfort Suites Hotel. This is ALWAYS a 5-star experience at a reasonable price. From the Manager, Bob, to the Day Manager, Amy, and throughout the entire staff...these folks bend backwards to the breaking point to ensure they engage personally with every guest, accomodate every request, and provide all the 'extras' imaginable to make a stay in this hotel a great, comforting experience. Over the years, I've observed many incredible acts of their dedication to service and hospitality, that I've been compelled to send personal correspondence to Choice Hotels executives, lauding the acts of service and kindness the great Leesburg Comfort Suites team devote on a daily basis to their guests. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else - it gives my family great comfort to know that while I travel and work for the US DoD around the world, I'm always among an 'extended family' here in Leesburg. A great, clean, well-equipped room every time, fast/reliable wi-fi, quality breakfast, many extras - how many hotels have a full-access/full-service fitness center (well-maintained workout equipment, not just two treadmills), clean/warm pool/clean hot jacuzzie, access to so many useful work/shopping, support venues (including free shuttle service), and once again - a staff that is simply superb. I have no idea what went wrong for bmorinita13, and I was here while she stayed and sent her review...perhaps an instance of temporary insanity. But I'm not replying to refute her testimony. I'm just sayin' - this is a great hotel, a really great travel experience. I'm not going to post my home phone and email address here, but if anyone wants to contact me (I'm a real person - Dave Kovach) to validate my assessment, I've authorized the staff here to connect directly to me. Please don't let this one review hurt what I know to be a wonderful team of true hospitality professionals at the Leesburg Comfort Suites. Stay here and form your own judgment - you'll be glad you did.
Sincerely,. Dave Kovach, USAF, Retired

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Dave,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. It is always nice to here from our repeat guests. We have enjoyed having you as our guest over the years and we hope that we create a home away from home experience for you during your visits.

I have had the pleasure of working at the Comfort Suites Leesburg for a total of 6 years now, and I must say I am glad to be back. We have a pretty great staff here and we would not be able to provide the quality and service here at the hotel with out the great team we have.

Once again Dave we would like to thank you for your repeat business and taking the time to let us know about your stays here at Comfort Suites Leesburg.

As always, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Allen Park, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites for our daughters wedding. We had a large group staying there for the festivities. The staff was outstanding! Amy & Kathleen were very knowledgable and helpful with our group concerning tourist attractions in the Leesburg area and tours to Washington, DC. We didn't have to worry about any of our arrangements for our Hospitality Room, the staff set everything up without any reminders. We can honestly say, we were able to enjoy our guests and not have to worry about a single thing. The rooms were neat and clean upon our arrival. I would highly recommend to anyone having a wedding in the area to stay here. Amy and Kathleen kept me updated on the rooming lists and offered suggestions for food and beverages to have for our group. I can't thank the enough!

Kathy T.

Room Tip: The executive suite was great. It was very roomy and had a kitchette in the room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Kathy,

Kathleen and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing Comfort Suites Leesburg for your daughter's wedding. I must say your family was a dream to work with!

We often forget how close we are to Washington DC for guests coming in from out of town, I was happy to hear your family enjoyed the DC tour. The tour is a great way to experience the city especially if you are from out of town. Sounds like they had a great time. We have done the wine tours several times, but never had the opportunity to do the DC tour, I am happy it worked well for them.

My staff loved bartending for your family in the hospitality room. They had a great time and want to know when you all are coming back, don't forget we are perfect for family reunions! It's a great space for getting together with family.

Kathy, thanks again for your kind words, Kathleen and I can't thank you enough for letting us know about your experience at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We hope to see you back in the future.

Wishing you a Happy Holiday,

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Leesburg, VA while touring wineries ... both of us thought it was a great place to stay. The location was near downtown and they drove us up to our dinner reservation (at Tuscarora Mill - also very good), it would have been great if they would have picked us up also but the free shuttle ended at 10.. our dinner was over at 10:05 ... seems like they should provide this service until 11 on weekends. The room was very clean and the staff were great. My favorite part was the fantastic breakfast they offered - a very pleasant surprise! Staff also hooked us up with extra winery information and coupons in the area. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: You can get a 15% off coupon from Tuscarora Mills winery tour map.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Neighboring Marylanders,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We recently made several changes to our breakfast selection, so I was glad to hear you enjoyed the new offerings.

I was so happy to get your feedback regarding our shuttle service. After reading your review we adjusted our shuttle times to 11pm on Friday and Saturday night, for local shuttles. Your absolutely right we should offer a shuttle to shopping and dinning in Loudoun until 11pm on the weekends. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your return trip, but please know if you come back and stay with us in the future, our shuttle will be available until 11pm on Friday and Saturday night. Thanks for the great suggestion!

The vineyards in Loudoun our wonderful, we will have just over 40 by the end of this year. You will have to plan a return visit, so you can experience them all! I know you were heading off to beautiful Middleburg, I am sure your visit was just as amazing.

We hope to see you back again in the future. Don't forget our "Winery Tour Package" in our Executive King Whirlpool Suite, which would be perfect for your next getaway weekend!

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!