“Great experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Arlington, Virginia
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We reserved a block of rooms for our daughter's wedding the last weekend in July. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way for us several times. The rooms were clean and very comfortable; the breakfast was good and everything went just the way we hoped it would. A special thanks to the van driver who double checked to make sure he had all the passengers on the way home from the reception. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Mother of the Bride,

I wanted to thank you for letting us know about your wedding experience at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. Our Director of Sales Kathleen has been a wonderful addition to the hotel and the brides love working with her. Kathleen is a recent bride herself so she knows first hand what amenities brides are looking for.

Our van drivers do a great job making sure guests get to and from the wedding on time, so I am happy to hear they made sure everyone was accounted for.

Thanks for letting us know about your wedding experience at the Comfort Suites Leesburg and we hope you will come back and visit us in the future. Time to treat yourself to a mini vacation after your daughter's wedding!

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bridgewater, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We came to Leesburg for a wedding, and ended up needing a room at the last minute. We walked in and they were booked up with the exception of a couple rooms, and this was a Wednesday afternoon. They could have just put us in a standard room or one of the handicap suites that were left, but the owner gave us a free upgrade to the executive suite. Everyone was very friendly and there was always someone at the front desk waiting to help.
Our room was clean and spacious, and there was a full kitchen with separate eating area. Breakfast was great! There were the usual carb options like waffles and bagels, but they also had a few types of fruit and a cappuccino machine. The attendant seemed nice, and kept everything clean and filled up. Overall this was an awesome find, and we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Erica,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. The Executive King Whirlpool Suite is one of my favorite rooms here at the hotel, so I was glad to hear our owner was able to upgrade you during your stay.

Bridgewater is just a couple of hours away, so I hope we will see you back in the near future for a mini getaway weekend. Try out our Winery Tour Package during your next visit, the 2 for 1 wine tasting and the Executive Whirlpool Suite are a perfect package!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

south jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Warm cookies at the front desk. Need I say more? Here it is...great stay. Very new accomodations. Breakfast included hot dishes like eggs with meat (it changed over the two days). Only complaint...complementary popcorn tasted funny! Ha! In other words, a perfect stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Disney Girl,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in July. I know what you mean about the cookies! I have a hard time choosing between the peanut butter and chocolate chip, they are pretty good when you eat them together like a sandwich.

We will be launching our pumpkin waffles in the fall, so you will have to come back and visit us again in the near future.

We look forward to seeing you!

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Hotel was chosen for me to stay for a conference and I was thankful for the choice since another hotel right next looks rather crappy in comparison. Location close to a bank, a couple Mexican restaurants with good drinks, coffee place, drug store - all within short walking distance gas station nearby, too. Large rooms on 4 floors with huge (king size) beds, large TV, big desk, sofa and coffee table, enough chairs and lamps, large fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, iron and board, large enough bathroom with lots of soft towels, daily assortment of amenities. Rather low noise aircondition so you can leave it on at night and still sleep. Nice breakfast area (a bit crowded though at high times) with great breakfast choices incl. omelettes, saussages, bacon, waffle maker, different coffees, yoghurts and cereals etc. Tuesday nights free dinner with barbecued meat choices, mac and cheese, desert, different pops - perfect. Free popcorn and cookies always available. Nice outside/terrace area with large sunshade over the tables and garden with deck chairs for suntanning. Indoor pool with towels, nice (small) fitness room incl. towels, free water and TV. Best thing is the free shuttle service that takes you everywhere within a 5 mile radius incl. Outlet Shopping Center, stores and bars and Dulles Airport, runs from 7am to 10pm on short notice! Enjoyable stay, will come again if in the area!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Corporate Traveler,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay with the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We were happy to hear your company decided to make your reservation with us for your recent stay. We know there are many options when traveling to Leesburg so we like to ensure we offer the best product, for the right price in our market.

The Comfort Suites Leesburg was built for business, however we have all the comforts of home. I was happy to hear you had the opportunity to enjoy our Outdoor Patio, Indoor Pool, Hot Breakfast and even our Tuesday Night Manager Reception, which is one of my favorites! We had Pork BBQ last week and I am looking forward to cooking some Italian Sausage on the grill this week.

Thank you once again for letting us know about your trip to Comfort Suites Leesburg. We hope you will find your way back to visit us in the near future.

maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We wanted to stay in Leesburg and didn't want to pay a lot but wanted a good stay. We hit the jackpot. The hotel service was excellent. (very nice people at the desk) The hotel was clean, beautiful, clean pool and deck (spotless), awesome room and great waffles in the morning. We couldn't have asked any more. We have stayed in a few hotels this summer and this was the best.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Family Travelers,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. I was so happy to hear that you had a great weekend here at the hotel. The indoor pool is always a plus, especially when the weather does not like to cooperate with us.

I must say the waffles on the breakfast buffet are one of my favorites, they are so tasty! They remind me of my grandmother, every time I went to visit we always had waffles for breakfast.

Once again, thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I hope you come back and visit us at the Comfort Suites Leesburg in the future. I would love to meet your family!

Newport News, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our Little League softball team was in Leesburg for the state tournament, and stayed at the Comfort Suites for the 4 nights we were there. What great service by the staff! Unparalleled to any I've experienced anywhere else, they were most accommodating of our every request, and with smiles on their faces the whole time. The rooms were exactly what we needed, as were the amenities. Our girls and their siblings spent a lot of time in the pool, which despite it's smaller size, ended up being perfect for our needs. The deck and outdoor area was awesome - we had a cookout one night using one of the two grills, and were able to accommodate the whole group between the tables (with umbrellas for much needed shade in the hot sun) outside and the eating area inside. They allowed us to store our leftovers in the commercial refrigerators used for the breakfast buffet, and use some kitchenware when we fell short. We very much enjoyed getting to know the staff, and they were extremely helpful as well. Thank you so much for a great visit to Leesburg!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hi Little League Softball Team,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful comments today. I am so happy to hear your girls had a great time while they were here. I am sure they needed some down time at the pool after playing games all day.

I was happy to hear your softball team was able to enjoy the Outdoor Patio and BBQ Grill area. The patio is always a great area for guests to gather, it is often a better choice than going out to dinner, and much more relaxing.

Once again I would like to thank you for your comments, it is only through your feedback that we are able to ensure the quality of our product and level of guest service. I hope you find your way back to the Comfort Suites Leesburg in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our group of 5 ladies stayed here for 2 nights to attend a wedding. Fresh baked cookies upon checking in, a warm greeting, and we were in our room in no time. By the way, the popcorn machine in the lobby area is a nice touch.

Our room worked out great and we found it clean and comfortable. We asked for extra towels and within minutes a staff member was at our door.

We found the location very convenient. There are many restaurants/bars, coffee shops and drug stores all within walking distance.

I have to make special mention of the nice lady attending the breakfast area both mornings. (I wish I would have made a point to get her name) Her smile can light up the room!

Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Good afternoon ladies,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you ladies for your kinds words today. I can not tell you how much we enjoy receiving feedback from our guests. It is through guest feedback that we are able to provide the highest level of service possible.

I was happy to hear you ladies enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to accommodate your requests.

I knew by your comment that the breakfast attendant you were speaking of had to be Fatima. She is amazing, she greets me with the same smile each and every day. I will pass your comments along to our staff.

Once again ladies thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Leesburg for your accommodations and we hope you will come back and visit us in the future. Keep in mind we have a Winery Package that would be great for a weekend get-a-way.

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!