“Cleaning Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Burke, Virginia
“Cleaning Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would just like to commend the cleaning staff at the Comfort Suites - Leesburg for turning in a Nintendo game system that my grandson left in the hotel. I know these games are expensive and due to the honesty of the cleaning staff to turn this is was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and the front desk employees was very polite and helpful. There was pizza delivery that took no longer than 10 minutes deliver and right to my room. It is great when you have kids and don't want to drag them out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to return the Nintendo game system to you I know how our children/grandchildren love them. I hope that when you return to the area we will see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wanted a "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" and Leesburg, VA, was the spot.
We shopped at Leesburg Premium Outlets where there were NO CROWDS and attentive
sales clerks. Perfect activity for a rainy day in the country.

Our hotel was lovely Comfort Suites located inside city limits. This hotel has indoor pool that was well used by all ages. Even though we did not use the pool, we enjoyed watching others splash and play. Also has a nice gym. Business Center. Lobby. Friendly, attentive staff.

Breakfast so good with homemade waffles, oatmeal, juice, coffee, pastries.
Beautiful yard and patio, too. :)

Room Tip: Some rooms have a small balcony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I hope when you are planning your next "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" you will again pick Leesburg VA and Comfort Suites Leesburg.
Elkridge,MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here on a cold Feb weekend. The room was very large, the staff was very nice and the shuttle service was handy. We did not use the pool, but we did have the breakfast. It had a wide selection of food and drinks. The eggs were bland that day but that is a small gripe. Central Leesburg is a few minutes up the main road, and I did not notice any road noise. I am a light sleeper, and the heater/ac in the room will keep the fan on continuously so I like that.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I woud like to thank you for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites Leesburg. I hope to see you again soon.

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed a few times at this hotel while visiting a nearby college. They have reasonable rates, extensive amenities, and an accomodating staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable, quiet and off a main street. The hotel is convenient to the major thoroughfares with a 10 minute trip taking me to Purcellville. The outlet mall and other major shopping venues and
restaurants are nearby also. The beds are firm but fine for me even though I prefer a comfort
top mattress usually. In room microwave, mini-fridge, a sofa, table, and desk provide extra convenience for an extended stay. The breakfast area is equipped with paper goods for use at anytime. During the holidays, the hotel was decked out with a tree and the manager arranged special festivities/snacks. I have not used the Dulles airport shuttle, but I understand that they provide a complimentary one. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your review. We are so glad you have chosen to stay at Comfort Suites will visiting Leesburg. We look forward to being able to serve again in the future.

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice on business and both times the service and staff were excellent. The room was very clean as was the entire property. I needed directions to the airport in another city and the staff was very helpful with routes and suggestions to get around traffic. The very best thing about the hotel is the manager Laura! Outstanding woman who has a sincere interest in each guest and their stay. She takes a great deal of pride in her work and that of the hotel staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad we have been able to provide your accommodations while in Leesburg. We hope to see you again very soon.

Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stay here almost every other month for business nearby. The staff especially Laura are all very focused on be helpful.
The rooms are nice, clean, the pool and exercise room are adequate. The breakfast are above average for this price range of travelers hotel.
We will return here with out looking elsewhere.

Room Tip: Nice family owned deli around corner and more restaurants nearby. Free WiFi and Breakfast
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
We are so glad you continue to give us the chance to serve you while you are in Leesburg. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Have a great Holiday Season.
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a great hotel. The staff were so helpful especially since the choice hotels made a big mistake and I've heard that other sites do as well. Just call them and book through them, they are nice and will help with any discounts. The kids loved the pool and free breakfast. A wedding seemed to have a great time staying there and had trolley service to the vinyard. I'll stay there again next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am very glad that your family enjoyed staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!