“Every stay has been very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Leesburg
Brunswick, Georgia
“Every stay has been very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stay here almost every other month for business nearby. The staff especially Laura are all very focused on be helpful.
The rooms are nice, clean, the pool and exercise room are adequate. The breakfast are above average for this price range of travelers hotel.
We will return here with out looking elsewhere.

Room Tip: Nice family owned deli around corner and more restaurants nearby. Free WiFi and Breakfast
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
We are so glad you continue to give us the chance to serve you while you are in Leesburg. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Have a great Holiday Season.

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a great hotel. The staff were so helpful especially since the choice hotels made a big mistake and I've heard that other sites do as well. Just call them and book through them, they are nice and will help with any discounts. The kids loved the pool and free breakfast. A wedding seemed to have a great time staying there and had trolley service to the vinyard. I'll stay there again next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am very glad that your family enjoyed staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.
Reno, NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I found this motel to be very good, with a friendly staff. The room was spotless, typical Choice bathroom which was quite satisfactory, very comfortable bed. Heating system worked very well, holding the temp that I set. The usual Choice breakfast, no complaints. The breakfast room was rather small for the number of guests, however. I'd go back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for you review. I appreciate your comment about the breakfast area and I wanted to let you know we have been discussing expanding the seating. Please let me know if you return to the area I will personally handle your reservation.
Laura
CALLANDS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is great for me. Quick and friendly service. Rooms are great. Staff has always been helpful when I arrive and leave in the morning. Been here 4 times and don't plan on staying anywhere else if I am in the area. Thanks Comfort Suites.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Glen Burnie, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel to go to a wedding nearby. The room was nice enough but the pillows were 1/2 the size of a normal pillow. There was only 1 elevator which wasn't good with a completely booked weekend so the wait was long. We were next to the elevator but didn't hear anyone. All in all, we would stay there again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Stay away from 221 and 223 as it is over the balcony from the registration, breakfast area and it is...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I am glad overall you enjoyed your stay and would return to our property in the future. In response to your concerns we as a Comfort Suites are required by Choice Hotels International to use these pillows. I will let you know that we will have new pillow standard in December 2013 with soft and firm options for our guests. I am sorry your wait for the elevator was long unfortuantely I am not able to fix this issue. I do hope to see you in the future if you would be in the area please make sure to ask for me specifically.
Laura Fletcher
Norristown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I always stay here on business, probably almost 10 times total over the last 5 years. Hotel is what you expect from Comfort Suites: pretty much an upgraded Comfort Inn. Hotel is always clean, rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotel is back off of the main street, so that's nice. It's close to restaurants and shopping as well (a mile or two) including your typical chain restaurants as well as the Leesburg Premium Outlets.

Never a complain from me and I always leave satisfied.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed here on September 8, 2012 as we were going to a wedding in the area. Very easy check-in, well maintained property inside and out, pleasant staff, got a great night's rest in a very comfortable bed.
Thanks to the Management!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!