“So Happy We Tried!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travinia Italian Kitchen

Ranked #41 of 170 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Handmade Contemporary American Italian Cuisine. Fresh chicken, seafood, pasta, pizza, steaks, veal and desserts. Full service catering, private dining. Extensive wine list and gluten free menu. Open for lunch and dinner.
Maryland
“So Happy We Tried!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband, daughter and I went here for my birthday dinner. Our daughter had been previously and really enjoyed it. We were going to sit at the bar for just a drink then head to the dining room for dinner. However, Rebecca and Eric behind the bar were so nice and so attentive that we decided to stay sat there. We were near the outside patio and there was a lovely breeze, so we had perfect seats. Eric did some special drinks (per our daughter's requests) that she loved. When we decided to order food, we were most happy that they also have Gluten-Free pasta, and are going to soon have freshly-baked Gluten-Free breads. When she took our orders, Rebecca was VERY attentive and made sure that everything was perfect as daughter has both gluten and dairy sensitivities, and I have some dietary issues that need to be addressed. Quincy, the Manager also came over to check on our needs so the food was done perfectly. He also presented me with a Birthday Champagne! Thanks Quincy!! Our food was really delicious and we ate more than we normally do, but couldn't seem to stop. This is now one of our favorite restaurants in the Leesburg area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“Very Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Just wanted to share our experience at this restaurant. We were on holidays with another couple and upon the advice of our hotel, we traveled to this place for supper. The food was fine but the service was the worst we have ever had. We travel three to four times a year and this was unacceptable. We had to wait for about half an hour for service then another half an hour for our drinks (only three showed up). The other one only showed up when we went to the manager. The meal was exactly the same. I am not just a complainer as when I am done here I am going to complement anther place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Take-out arrives”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We decided to place an order and enjoy at home because it was Friday night and they are always busy and we didn't want to wait with a toddler. The food was ready when promised. Two of us had the Sausage and Peppers Rusticated, which is my usual. The portions are large and it was very tasteful. Someone ordered the Pollo Isabella and she said it was very good. I wanted to make sure they included bread, so I told the person who took the order. We were rewarded with 2 orders of bread. They must have changed the bread because this is not what we had the last time we were there. The bread was very good. While the food was good, it's a little pricey.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Great Service and Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

My niece has this one of her regular stops. Always gets the Crab Cakes and orzo with spinach.

I enjoyed the Lobster Ravioli with a glass of Chianti. My grand daughter enjoyed the children's spagetti with red sauce. We all loved the fresh bread hot from the oven. Had to get a second one!

We were there at 2 PM on a Monday so it was quiet! The waitress was fantastic and the facility is new and comfortable. An amazing wine selection. Looks like it would be fun for happy hour!

Visited July 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We've been to this place countless times and usually sit on the patio, which has two fire pits and overlooks a fountain. It's just a nice place to unwind and people watch. We usually order cocktails and appetizers and those have always been good. They offer drinks at half off for happy-hour on Wednesdays.

• Visited June 2013