“Heritage and Art Meet Here” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 72 things to do in Leesburg
Leesburg, Virginia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Heritage and Art Meet Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is an amazing library setting, with artwork that depicts major historical milestones of the local area. I coordinated a group program here on geneology for one of my organizations and the staff was very welcoming and instructional. They provided handouts as well as hands on resources for researching one's "roots." I've also gone back to attend their public talks on various aspects of history. A good place to visit!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Navigator556

New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We wandered in here with just an hour to spare. I have family roots in Leesburg. The librarian located two cemeteries where my ancestors are buried and even found plot numbers for me. He also located a family will and a newspaper article. I will definitely be back and allocate more time.

Visited June 2012