“Leesburg really needs a great theater and stage as it grows.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 50 attractions in Leesburg
Type: Theaters
Attraction Details
ASHBURN, vA.
“Leesburg really needs a great theater and stage as it grows.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Not really dusappointed but I feel that the structure is second rate and does not reflect the opportunityt it has to become a first class venue to provide major performance presentation.

Visited November 2012

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
9 attraction reviews
“A true classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I may be biased, because I've been going here for more than three decades. It's a real treat to take my kids to the same theater that I went to as a kid. Not much has changed, which is a bonus when I'm in the mood for something that reminds me of days gone by.

Visited April 2012
Hillsboro, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of possibilites, Lots of problems”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Facility was disqusting... sticky floors, dirty chairs, don't even want to begin talking about the restrooms. It needs complete overhaul and better managing. It's historic and could be great, but I won't go back in!

Leesburg, Virginia
“Fix it up”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Clean it; fix it. My shoes stuck when I walked, the seats were old and lumpy. This is for children, not adults. I don't want X, or even R-rated, but thought I was going to live theater not a children's venue.

Visited October 2011
Columbus, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
“One of the last”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Too bad, August 31, 2012 was the last showing in this historic theater. My son loves to walk there to see movies, but no more as it is being let go.

Visited July 2012