“Good Pub food with smoky bar atmosphere.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 175 Restaurants in Leesburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Good Pub food with smoky bar atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

First off, the pub splits into two sections, smoking and non-smoking. However, it is pretty much a smoky atmosphere on both sides. Other than the gross air, the food was very good. I got their version of a French dip with fries. Menu is typical pub style with affordable prices. Very good food, but not the best atmosphere for healthy people.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

virginia
“Wednesday 1/20 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went here for dinner while on business. Hotel recommended Blue Ridge but I want something more casual. If you don’t like smoke do not go to the bars side as it is all smoking. I did go to the bar side and I do not smoke. The special tonight was a prime rib. I bit for $12.95 how bad could it be. Well it was cooked to perfection. Came with sugar snaps, bread, horseradish and au jus. The prime rib would melt in your mouth like Ice cream. It was better than I have had at Ruth Chris Steakhouses. I would go back again. My server was excellent I never needed for anything as he was on top of his game. Step outside the box and give this place a try. Don’t go in expecting a million dollar décor but a good bang for your buck.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“OK I guess not a fan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Its a bar and they had ordinary beers on tap and loud music. I am pretty sure I will not be back. The parking is easy though thats a good thing.

Visited October 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Average local sports bar atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We walked here from our hotel, on the desk clerk recommendation. It was early on a weekday evening, so not too crowded. Still took us a long time to get our food. My Philly cheese steak sandwich was pretty good when it finally came. It took my husband a long time to get a second beer. The service was poor. They were setting up for the live music, but it had not started yet, luckily for us. It did smell pretty smoky, even on the non-smoking side. If we lived here, we probably would not come back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“rehearsal dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This place was awesome. We had one entire side of the establishment until the band set up. The food and service was amazing!!! It was not meant to be a fancy party, everyone had a great time!

Visited November 2012