“Delightful Deli!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Leesburg, Virginia
“Delightful Deli!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have wondered about this place for years but am not often in town for lunch. Upon recommendation of a close friend, my husband and I gave it a try during the Leesburg Fine Arts Festival last weekend. Hubby ordered the Reuben and I ordered the Boardwalk. I have to say that I was impressed that the sandwich was so tasty and I am no stranger to authentic Italian cuisine! My friend says the Italian sub is to die for, so maybe I will try that one next time. I wish they had more outdoor seating, but I would definitely recommend Puccio's for a quick bite and I would return and order the Boardwalk again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“Best Deli style food for miles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

Great sadwiches, esp their Reuben but everything they offer is fantastic! Indoor and outdoor seating, small place but price appropriate and tasty!

Visited December 2011
Virginia
“Great Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I ate either the Brooklyn or the Broadway (can't remember) and it was excellent. Thich with meats and fresh monzarella. The bread was delicious. My friend had the chicken soup and said it was excellent, with dumpling-style noodles. Great pickles!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Great NY sandwich shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

Been there at least 10 times. Great sandwiches. Very good fresh mozzarella cheese. Gourmet cupcakes for dessert are also great.

Raised in NY area. Good to see someone in Northern VA who puts "NY" in its advertising actually knows what it means (for the food that is. The service is polite Virginia - I did leave the NY area after all).

• Visited January 2011