“Not What You Expect from Panera” 2 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #106 of 164 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Bakery, Soups, Sandwiches
Frederick
“Not What You Expect from Panera”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

In my travels I have come to expect the freshest and best salads from Panera along with speedy service. This Paneras needs work.
In the area for business, we stopped by for lunch. For starters, I have never, ever seen a line this long at any Paneras, and I have been to a bunch of them. We were even given one of those buzzer thingys for notice when the order is ready. Really? Most Paneras have your order ready by the time you get to the serving area.
Food was ok, but we are not going back here. This place needs attention from corporate!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

40% Recommend
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“dirty eating area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Me & my boyfriend on vacation went to Leesburg outlets for the day & stopped in here for some lunch! My boyfriend has eaten in many panera's and said they were brilliant so this was my first visit to here. The man who served us was very friendly and helpful, the food was average, the sandwich i got was kind of small and didn't really fill me. The drinks fountain was a mess it needed wiped down and tidied up. The tables were covered in previous customers mess and the carpet was covered in everything from napkins to onions. Had i seen the eating area before i ordered i would not have chose to sit in.

Overall excellent service, okay food and very dirty environment

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Get Early Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love Panera, but this Panera is EXTRA busy at lunch time. If you're going here for lunch get there early if you want a seat. During one visit in particular my son was fussy and a man placing his order was extremely rude because he didn't like my son making noise. The staff just stood there as I argued with the man over his rudeness. Otherwise, the gentleman who cleans the tables is VERY friendly and helped clear my table when I had my hand's full with two little one's. He also helped me find a table and get seated. Overall, a great experience.

Visited January 2013
The Plains
“Guaranteed Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Panera never comes up short. The quality of the food is always top-notch! The greatest variable with Panera is the quality of service. At the Leesburg Panera, the team always strives to SERVE! Great job!

Visited April 2013
“Worse than average Panera Breads”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was okay for a quick breakfast, but it was subpar when compared to pretty much any other Panera bread I have eaten at. The cleanliness and attention to detail just wasn't there. I ordered some pastries and they seemed overcooked and slightly stale. Disappointed. Not up to Panera standards...