“Great casual family dining” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Northern VIrginia
“Great casual family dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is consistently great,and very reasonably priced.Best traditional pizza in Leesburg. It's an order at the counter style so it's casual, but great in its class!

Visited May 2012

Waterford, VA
“Our Favorite NY-style Pizza in Loudoun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is our go-to restaurant for pizza & pasta with the family when we want either a quick meal out or take-out pizza/pasta. They have great salads, pizza is always good and it is dependable and quick. You walk up to counter & order and they bring it to your seat. Not waiter/sit-down ordering. While it's not brick-oven or gourmet pizza (in our opinion, a separate category), if you want good "old-fashioned" 70s or NY-style pizza, this is the place in Leesburg to get it. Restaurant is comfortable & clean. Only reason I don't give it 5 stars is "friendliness." They are ALWAYS efficient, but not always the friendliest.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Gluten Free Pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Finally, affordable gluten free pizza with normal toppings. Their regular pizza is very good too. Other takeout items are just OK.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philomont, Virginia
“Take out was so-so ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We used to eat here all the time when we lived in Leesburg back in the 90s. At that time, their pizza was the best in town! Sadly, I can't say the same thing about our take-out order this weekend. We ordered a large Sicilian pizza with toppings. We mostly got pizza crust. For about $24 the toppings were skimpy and the crust was nothing special. I realize that a Sicilian pizza has a big thick crust and that's what we like. But this crust was pretty hard and not particularly tasty. I don't think we'll be getting take-out here again. On the plus side, however, the order was ready on time as promised and the staff was very pleasant.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Not a good value for the money. For the price of an entree I would expect full service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My girls and I frequented this restaurant several years ago as it is adjacent to the establishment where they took dance lessons. The restaurant has changed for the worse.

I visited this restaurant twice in the past month and both times I was disappointed each time by the service, the food and the value.

The restaurant is set up so that you place your order counter. A server will then bring your food out when it is ready.

On our last visit I had two children and myself. I was surprised by the menu prices. $13.00 for a small plate of average lasagna and the same for chicken parmesan. They came with garlic bread ...but no salad. Lunch for the three of us in a mostly serve yourself environment was $42. All I had was a small greek salad. Nothing special about it. I don't see myself going back.

• Visited August 2011