“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited late on a Saturday night. When we arrived there were only a few others there, and we ended up closing the place down. The good was good. Everyone (6 of us) was pleased with their meal. The staff was friendly and attentive.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Virginia
“Worst FOOD and SERVICE EVER@+!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I visited family for the holiday and while here, my parents decided to ordered from this place. It was by far the WORST Chinese food I've ever had. I've had better food at $5 all you can eat buffet. After spending $120 every chicken dish was way over cooked. dry and rock had. All three were thrown in the trash, the beef satay was mangled and had the thickness of 3 sheets of paper. We called the owner to inform her of the quality of the food, she was by far the rudest person I've ever spoken with and at one point recommended I get my take out elsewhere. I will honor her request as well as do one better, and make sure everyone I talk to knows how horrible the food and service is here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good, but will desperately miss former Sushi chef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Jasmine has long been one of our favorites for a quick and good Chinese dinner and we have been on numerous occasions. Surprisingly, it has also been the best sushi restaurant in Leesburg (and maybe one of the best in Northern Virginia based on our experience) up until recently when their sushi chef (Roman) left for bigger and better things (assume somewhere in DC). The Market Station location is easy and plenty of parking the 2 lots and garage across the street. The restaurant itself is nothing special but the staff is very friendly and tries hard although the owner can be "over-bearing" at times as she works her way through the restaurant. We will continue to go back but may need to look for a new sushi place depending on how they recover / who they hire.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Nothing Spectacular.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Had take out...Shrimp w lobster sauce --runny--needed better flavoring. Also chicken chowmein--mushy. They also have a "sushi side" to the restaurant that I have NOT tried as yet.

Visited November 2012
Leesburg, Virginia
“My favorite place for sushi in Leesburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I order sushi more often than the Chinese cuisine at Jasmine. The Sushi Sashimi Combo for two is generous, fresh and delicious! My daughter, who is a picky eater, loves their lo mein and orders take out from there often.

• Visited October 2012