“Lots of options” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Lots of options”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We walked in and the pizza smelled divine. I knew before hand that I didn't want pizza. I ordered a ceasar salad with chicken. The salad came out and there was a ton of meat on it! TONS! The pizza that was brought to our table looked fabulous and I"m sure that I drooled as my friend ate. The service was spot on. The only real negative was that the acoustics were not the greatest, but that is ok considering it was a bar type atmosphere!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Cordova, Tennessee
“best fired pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch during a work meeting. Tried the Greek style pizza and was very pleased with the flavor and the crust. Definitely worth the wait and money for the pizza. No one had any issues with their lunch order.

Visited May 2014
Virginia
“Tasty Fired Pizza in Cozy Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

While visiting Leesburg, Virginia you must try this little restaurant. The pizza's are crisp with great flavor. They have a wide variety of items on the menu at fair prices. For those who like to try different beers, there are many to sample. Well worth a stop in to see and taste the atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Excelsior, Minnesota
“Not to be missed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were a group of 5 women and a baby, on an absolutely glorious day in Leesburg. We were seated outdoors and between all of us we each tried a different salad, all were great. We split a large delicious Margarita Pizza, and we all agreed it was one of the best we'd had.

• Visited May 2014
Virginia
“Two kinds of pizza. . . and two winners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just want to start by saying that - according to me - there are two types of pizza:
One is the NY style, by-the-slice type of pizza that should have a place on any pizza lover's list of places to go for a quick fix. In Leesburg, I would vote for Giovanni's.
The other is the gourmet version of pizza. The kind that will have multiple variations and will actually require a menu, that will be made by a chef. For this type, the clear winner in Loudoun County is Fireworks.
The question is: which do you want? There are times when I feel a little less sophisticated, and I just want to have a slice of pizza and a beer (maybe even a root beer). Then there are times when I want a pizza that goes with that great bottle of wine I just picked up. Good thing that Leesburg has a winner in both categories.
I will note that after it's success in Leesburg, another Fireworks restaurant was opened in Arlington. It is always just as packed as the original - a testament to how good this place is.

• Visited April 2014