“Tasty Fired Pizza in Cozy Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Virginia
“Tasty Fired Pizza in Cozy Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

While visiting Leesburg, Virginia you must try this little restaurant. The pizza's are crisp with great flavor. They have a wide variety of items on the menu at fair prices. For those who like to try different beers, there are many to sample. Well worth a stop in to see and taste the atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Excelsior, Minnesota
“Not to be missed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were a group of 5 women and a baby, on an absolutely glorious day in Leesburg. We were seated outdoors and between all of us we each tried a different salad, all were great. We split a large delicious Margarita Pizza, and we all agreed it was one of the best we'd had.

• Visited May 2014
Virginia
“Two kinds of pizza. . . and two winners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just want to start by saying that - according to me - there are two types of pizza:
One is the NY style, by-the-slice type of pizza that should have a place on any pizza lover's list of places to go for a quick fix. In Leesburg, I would vote for Giovanni's.
The other is the gourmet version of pizza. The kind that will have multiple variations and will actually require a menu, that will be made by a chef. For this type, the clear winner in Loudoun County is Fireworks.
The question is: which do you want? There are times when I feel a little less sophisticated, and I just want to have a slice of pizza and a beer (maybe even a root beer). Then there are times when I want a pizza that goes with that great bottle of wine I just picked up. Good thing that Leesburg has a winner in both categories.
I will note that after it's success in Leesburg, another Fireworks restaurant was opened in Arlington. It is always just as packed as the original - a testament to how good this place is.

• Visited April 2014
charles town
“Best Shrimp Greek Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

They have great pizzas, great home made beer but if you are looking for the BEST Salad for lunch - you need noy look any where else then right here at Fireworks Wood Fired Pizza. I order the large Greek salad to go and add shrimp that are cooked over the wood fire and then added to the salad and it is the best possible lunch to go. And I usually order it once or twice a week, depending on if I can get into town to get lunch. Eating in is a great experience as well, small but very cozy for a nice get together.

GINA

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Super Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

They don't take reservations but they did their best to accommodate our party of 12! With so many of us I tried a bit of everything. The Luau was tasty and the namesake Fireworks was great too! My favorite had fresh slice of goat cheese on it. Unconventional for me but it was delicious. There was craft taps and bottles available and if the sun was out the patio would be the spot to be. Tasty thin wood-fired pizza that I would certainly come back for.

• Visited April 2014