“Best Shrimp Greek Salad” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
charles town
“Best Shrimp Greek Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

They have great pizzas, great home made beer but if you are looking for the BEST Salad for lunch - you need noy look any where else then right here at Fireworks Wood Fired Pizza. I order the large Greek salad to go and add shrimp that are cooked over the wood fire and then added to the salad and it is the best possible lunch to go. And I usually order it once or twice a week, depending on if I can get into town to get lunch. Eating in is a great experience as well, small but very cozy for a nice get together.

GINA

• Visited February 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Super Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

They don't take reservations but they did their best to accommodate our party of 12! With so many of us I tried a bit of everything. The Luau was tasty and the namesake Fireworks was great too! My favorite had fresh slice of goat cheese on it. Unconventional for me but it was delicious. There was craft taps and bottles available and if the sun was out the patio would be the spot to be. Tasty thin wood-fired pizza that I would certainly come back for.

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“The best pizza I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My mom and I stopped here for lunch by chance. I wasn't really feeling pizza but the place looked busy so I thought it had to be good. I'm glad we went here! The pizza was amazing. We got the luau pizza - pineapple, ham, Vidalia onions = SO. GOOD. The crust was thin but not overdone. It was perfect. We also tried the chocolate chip cannoli - also very good.

It's a small place so don't be surprised if there is a long wait - it's totally worth it. Service was very good. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

• Visited May 2014
rawry
“There's a reason for that line...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had read wonderful reviews about this place and made a point to check it out on a Friday night. The place was packed and it seemed like a lively crowd. After a wait of about 20-30 minutes we were seated. We ordered an appetizer, drinks, and pizza. Everything came out hot and delicious. I had the seafood pie with shrimp and I loved it. The beer selection was pretty awesome as well. If I lived in town, I would eat here every week! It is a must stop but be sure you have a small party and don't mind a wait!

McLean, Virginia
“Yum......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Fire Works Pizza is a really good pizza place. I have been here many times and has never disappointed! The first time I went here was before a concert and I loved it. I just recently I went here with friends to celebrate a soccer victory and ordered The Black Sheep. It was incredible! The Black Sheep is a pizza with feta cheese, lamb tomatoes, and spinach. Highly recommend it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere