“Really Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Thurmont, Maryland
“Really Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I stopped by here for dinner after an enjoyable afternoon of wine tasting in the Leesburg area. We were promptly seated outside as we wished [tho not in the location we had hoped for, but ok anyway]. Our server was very attentive, and meal served very quickly. We enjoyed the Fire Works Pizza [ VERY GOOD] as well as two salads and an appetizer of mozzarella and pepperoni wraps [also all very good]. They have a large menu to choose from, as well as a large selection of beers. All in all a very nice place for casual dining.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Frederick, Maryland
“Not your everyday pie....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stumbled upon this little gem of a place...wanted a little pizza to warm us up on a cold day. We went in to this tiny abode expecting mediocre pizza at not so mediocre prices. We ordered a large Carne Quatro (4 meat) and split a house salad and that was plenty for the 2 of us. The pizza was excellent, okay - better than excellent The crust is to die for. No more of the thick chewy crust, with and inch of greasy cheese on top and then the late night antacid. This is quality stuff! They take great pride in the quality of ingredients and the pizza is an excellent testimony to that. For those of us who care about what kinds of things we put in our bodies - this is your place. I highly recommend the Smokehouse Blue....enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
south jersey
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our family really enjoyed our pizzas. We ordered two of the free form pizzas where you can make your own selections (I chose fresh mozzerella with roasted pepper...excellent!) and one of their pizzas. Take your time to really read the menu. Our family of 5 (including 3 teenagers) had our fill along with salads. The cannolli were not great, but eveything else was!

Winchester, Virginia
“YUM, YUM, YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Didn't expect much when we decided to eat at Fireworks, but was pleasantly surprised. It was great pizza. We made our own (roasted red peppers, onions, seasoned tomatoes, and mushrooms). The toppings were delicious, and of great quality. The atmosphere was rather pleasant as well. We ate on the deck on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I will definitely go back.

Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Good Sangria & Olives, Bad Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

So I was feeling like “Sangria” for my birthday, so I decided to go to “Fire Work Pizza” for couple of reasons, pizza is very good, my daughter is vegan and she was able to make her own vegetable cheese free pizza. The olives we order as appetizer were served warm, the portions were very generous, we order a pitcher of “sangria” but it taste more like the “tinto de verano” we had in Spain last summer, delicious and refreshing, although they put a bit too much ice on the pitcher and since we didn’t drink it fast and the end it was watery.
Coffee was delicious, we order the French press and it was very delicious, once again portions are huge, not complaining just saying
On this very special day I wanted to spend it with my kids, (my 21 year old daughter and my 2 year old puppy) this particular place is dog friend and with plenty of shade in the patio area.
The price is ok and so are the desserts. On the bad part service, our server was a bit unfriendly, the place was not crowed it and she was rushing us, she would disappear for a while and was not very attentive.
I would go back for the “sangria and olives”

• Visited July 2013