“Great meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
south jersey
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our family really enjoyed our pizzas. We ordered two of the free form pizzas where you can make your own selections (I chose fresh mozzerella with roasted pepper...excellent!) and one of their pizzas. Take your time to really read the menu. Our family of 5 (including 3 teenagers) had our fill along with salads. The cannolli were not great, but eveything else was!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winchester, Virginia
“YUM, YUM, YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Didn't expect much when we decided to eat at Fireworks, but was pleasantly surprised. It was great pizza. We made our own (roasted red peppers, onions, seasoned tomatoes, and mushrooms). The toppings were delicious, and of great quality. The atmosphere was rather pleasant as well. We ate on the deck on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Good Sangria & Olives, Bad Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

So I was feeling like “Sangria” for my birthday, so I decided to go to “Fire Work Pizza” for couple of reasons, pizza is very good, my daughter is vegan and she was able to make her own vegetable cheese free pizza. The olives we order as appetizer were served warm, the portions were very generous, we order a pitcher of “sangria” but it taste more like the “tinto de verano” we had in Spain last summer, delicious and refreshing, although they put a bit too much ice on the pitcher and since we didn’t drink it fast and the end it was watery.
Coffee was delicious, we order the French press and it was very delicious, once again portions are huge, not complaining just saying
On this very special day I wanted to spend it with my kids, (my 21 year old daughter and my 2 year old puppy) this particular place is dog friend and with plenty of shade in the patio area.
The price is ok and so are the desserts. On the bad part service, our server was a bit unfriendly, the place was not crowed it and she was rushing us, she would disappear for a while and was not very attentive.
I would go back for the “sangria and olives”

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, VA
“Disappointing -- a lower-crust joint”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We tried this restaurant several years ago shortly after it opened and didn't think the pizza was very good. After reading all the good reviews on TripAdvisor we decided to give it another try this week.
The place was packed on a Thursday evening at dinner time which we took to be a good sign. Our server April was very nice -- attentive without being overbearing. That's all the good stuff.
The pizza was just not very good. We ordered a large 'Soprano's. The toppings were just all right and the crust was very disappointing, especially for 'wood-fired', not really much better than Domino's or Papa John's. At $19 it was overpriced even if it had been better.
We will be returning to our favorite local pizza place in the future, Giovannis. They have been around longer, they know what they are doing, and they do it better for a lot less money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Yeah you cant go wrong here - unless you dont mind spending $18 per pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I love the Za here. Crust is great - we like it burnt and crispy and if that doesnt happen you can send it back for a bit. Wish the pricing was more in line with other places I like but its one of our go-to places. Better pricing a few new menu items would get us to make it our prime.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere