“Great pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent combinations of food on a wood-fired pizza. My favorite is the balsamic glaze with blue cheese crumbles. They have a variety to choose from, but we keep coming back to this one. YUM!

Visited May 2013

91% Recommend
“Only Pizza For Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm spoiled. This is the only pizza I like to eat anymore. Thinner crust, just right amount of sauce, light on the cheese, perfect amount of topping. Love, love, love the Barcelona and the Siciian. Amazing tastes! Pair either with the greek salad for a perfect meal. If you enjoy feeding your sweet tooth finish it off with the the chocolate chip cookie sundae. Absolutely yummy! We share the dessert as it is simply too decadent for one person. We love the outdoor space in nice weather. Go early at lunch or be prepared to wait. Service is quick and efficient. Price a tad high for pizza but worth every bite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Outstanding Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Enjoyed my 2nd visit to Fireworks. The pizza is outstanding, and the menu is wide ranging to meet everyone's palet. We stopped in for a late lunch, and the wait staff was courteous and accommodating. The pizza came very quick and was delicious. I'm looking forward to our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Excellent Communication from the owner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Fireworks around Easter and wrote the review about my in-laws and I being turned away for being too big of a party... since then, the owner contacted me and apologized for the way things unfolded and even sent me a letter in the mail asking me to give the business another chance. I was so impressed by the communication on behalf of the owner that I agreed... plus, the pizza (as I said before) is great! My only grief in the first place was with the policy of not being able to seat a party of 9 on a Saturday night, when we were more than willing to wait. My husband and I plan to return with a few of our friends very soon. Thank you, Steve!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristow, Virginia
“Best Pizza in and out of town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Who doesn't love pizza. I tell you what, Fireworks is an explosion of flavor like the title. The pizza is thin, fresh, and different than you avarage (company or store bought) pizza. I tried many but my favorite is the Smokey Blue. These are the ingredients:
Gorgonzola ▪ Wood Roasted Onions ▪
Baker’s Bacon ▪ Organic Tomato Sauce ▪
Rosemary ▪ Balsamic Glaze

If that doesn't melt you taste buds, then I don't know what will. And if you've read any of my other posts, you would know that I LOVE BACON. It just makes everything better, even dessert.
Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. Thanks for reading!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere