“Only Pizza For Me” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Only Pizza For Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm spoiled. This is the only pizza I like to eat anymore. Thinner crust, just right amount of sauce, light on the cheese, perfect amount of topping. Love, love, love the Barcelona and the Siciian. Amazing tastes! Pair either with the greek salad for a perfect meal. If you enjoy feeding your sweet tooth finish it off with the the chocolate chip cookie sundae. Absolutely yummy! We share the dessert as it is simply too decadent for one person. We love the outdoor space in nice weather. Go early at lunch or be prepared to wait. Service is quick and efficient. Price a tad high for pizza but worth every bite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Outstanding Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Enjoyed my 2nd visit to Fireworks. The pizza is outstanding, and the menu is wide ranging to meet everyone's palet. We stopped in for a late lunch, and the wait staff was courteous and accommodating. The pizza came very quick and was delicious. I'm looking forward to our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Excellent Communication from the owner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Fireworks around Easter and wrote the review about my in-laws and I being turned away for being too big of a party... since then, the owner contacted me and apologized for the way things unfolded and even sent me a letter in the mail asking me to give the business another chance. I was so impressed by the communication on behalf of the owner that I agreed... plus, the pizza (as I said before) is great! My only grief in the first place was with the policy of not being able to seat a party of 9 on a Saturday night, when we were more than willing to wait. My husband and I plan to return with a few of our friends very soon. Thank you, Steve!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristow, Virginia
“Best Pizza in and out of town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Who doesn't love pizza. I tell you what, Fireworks is an explosion of flavor like the title. The pizza is thin, fresh, and different than you avarage (company or store bought) pizza. I tried many but my favorite is the Smokey Blue. These are the ingredients:
Gorgonzola ▪ Wood Roasted Onions ▪
Baker’s Bacon ▪ Organic Tomato Sauce ▪
Rosemary ▪ Balsamic Glaze

If that doesn't melt you taste buds, then I don't know what will. And if you've read any of my other posts, you would know that I LOVE BACON. It just makes everything better, even dessert.
Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. Thanks for reading!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Decent brick oven pizza and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4th time coming here with friends. We don't come as a family often because my youngest son doesn't eat pizza and he won't eat their mac and cheese because it has ham and peas in it. The rest of us love the cozy casual decor and location, great service and food. My favorites are their calzones and pizza because they use local sausage and bacon that's Yummy. Pizza is not greasy and it is made fresh to order. My one friend loves their shrimp salad. Kids love their root beer, pizza and dessert selections. This is not NY style pizza, its brick oven fresh to the table. I recommend this place as a clean, decent pizza establishment with a great selection of beer and dessert. Parking can be tight but there is a free public garage across the street that is very close walking distance.

Visited May 2013