“Excellent Communication from the owner...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Late Night
Leesburg, Virginia
“Excellent Communication from the owner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Fireworks around Easter and wrote the review about my in-laws and I being turned away for being too big of a party... since then, the owner contacted me and apologized for the way things unfolded and even sent me a letter in the mail asking me to give the business another chance. I was so impressed by the communication on behalf of the owner that I agreed... plus, the pizza (as I said before) is great! My only grief in the first place was with the policy of not being able to seat a party of 9 on a Saturday night, when we were more than willing to wait. My husband and I plan to return with a few of our friends very soon. Thank you, Steve!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Bristow, Virginia
“Best Pizza in and out of town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Who doesn't love pizza. I tell you what, Fireworks is an explosion of flavor like the title. The pizza is thin, fresh, and different than you avarage (company or store bought) pizza. I tried many but my favorite is the Smokey Blue. These are the ingredients:
Gorgonzola ▪ Wood Roasted Onions ▪
Baker’s Bacon ▪ Organic Tomato Sauce ▪
Rosemary ▪ Balsamic Glaze

If that doesn't melt you taste buds, then I don't know what will. And if you've read any of my other posts, you would know that I LOVE BACON. It just makes everything better, even dessert.
Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. Thanks for reading!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Decent brick oven pizza and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4th time coming here with friends. We don't come as a family often because my youngest son doesn't eat pizza and he won't eat their mac and cheese because it has ham and peas in it. The rest of us love the cozy casual decor and location, great service and food. My favorites are their calzones and pizza because they use local sausage and bacon that's Yummy. Pizza is not greasy and it is made fresh to order. My one friend loves their shrimp salad. Kids love their root beer, pizza and dessert selections. This is not NY style pizza, its brick oven fresh to the table. I recommend this place as a clean, decent pizza establishment with a great selection of beer and dessert. Parking can be tight but there is a free public garage across the street that is very close walking distance.

Visited May 2013
“Terrific pizza and more!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

You won't find a better pizza in many places. It is a comfortable little restaurant with great service and offers much more than just pizza. Excellent in its category! Try it!

Visited February 2013
“Worth the drive from anywhere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Delicious pizza and salads. Great service and value. The personal pizza and salad lunch selection is wonderful and very reasonably priced. Try the bread and shrimp salad. So far, this is my favorite restaurant in Leesburg, Virginia.

• Visited April 2013