“AMAZING pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Pizza
Good for: Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
“AMAZING pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of pizza, but Fireworks is amazing! The Smokey Blue pizza is amazing! It's a great take on pizza in a world overpopulated with commercial, chain pizza joints. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Always loved it... Until...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I have always loved this place!! Great food, good service, great import selection, awesome atmosphere. I love it so much that I decided to take my in-laws here for dinner during their most recent visit. When I say in-laws, I mean mother in law, dad in law, grandparents in law, aunt in law, uncle in law, and cousin in law. The WHOLE crew. Grandma in law has a hard time getting around, but she was in the mood for pizza! So I called around 4:45pm asking the host if the place was too busy to accommodate a group of 9. The gentleman on the phone said, "it's not busy yet.. But around 5pm it starts to get busy. So if you want to eat together at around 530, I would get here soon. And if you are willing to split up your tables, it could help your wait time but doesn't oh don't har to split up." We left right at that moment... Got in the car... Drove down to fireworks. When we got there, I gave my information-- party of 9-- to the lady with the wait list. We were told that we would have to split up no matter what. Apparently, after 5pm... They don't allow big parties over 6 to sit together. Would have been nice if te gentleman on the phone had told me that when I asked!! So now, grandparents in law (who never travel anywhere) can't sit with their whole family and have to be split up. When I told the lady (possibly a manager on duty) of the phone call, it was merely dismissed and they had no pity nor did they care to even try to get us a table together. They offered us the patio... It was 50 degrees outside! With grandparents in laws!!!! So we got everyone up and left. I felt like a terrible daughter in law for getting everyone to a location that basically turned us away.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Decent pizza.... Prices way too high.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Although we enjoyed the food, felt cramped in at our table and felt rushed to eat and get out. Prices are outrageous in my opinion. Not sure who they are competing with, but we won't return.

Visited February 2013
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fireworks has the best pizza in Leesburg. The crust is perfect and thin. The different toppings are always delightful. The amount of tomato sauce and cheese is proportional, the way it should be. You will not find pizza overloaded with cheese, dripping with fat here, like many of the national pizza chain joints. Two of my favorites are Smoky Blue and Barcelona.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Reston, Virginia
“Top notch Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stop by this place every time we ever go to Leesburg. It has always impressed and has never disappointed. The Pizza is made from all fresh ingredients some locally sourced. The Beer is from all over the world and the bartender is an expert on beer and other forms of liquor.

Tip: If there is a wait for a table, sit at the bar. The service there, and at the tables too, is highly attentive and especially helpful.

Tip2: The Margarita pizza is to die for.

• Visited March 2013