“Decent pizza.... Prices way too high.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Decent pizza.... Prices way too high.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Although we enjoyed the food, felt cramped in at our table and felt rushed to eat and get out. Prices are outrageous in my opinion. Not sure who they are competing with, but we won't return.

Visited February 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fireworks has the best pizza in Leesburg. The crust is perfect and thin. The different toppings are always delightful. The amount of tomato sauce and cheese is proportional, the way it should be. You will not find pizza overloaded with cheese, dripping with fat here, like many of the national pizza chain joints. Two of my favorites are Smoky Blue and Barcelona.

• Visited April 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Top notch Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stop by this place every time we ever go to Leesburg. It has always impressed and has never disappointed. The Pizza is made from all fresh ingredients some locally sourced. The Beer is from all over the world and the bartender is an expert on beer and other forms of liquor.

Tip: If there is a wait for a table, sit at the bar. The service there, and at the tables too, is highly attentive and especially helpful.

Tip2: The Margarita pizza is to die for.

• Visited March 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“I'd rather have $1 frozen pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

It truly amazes me how this place is still in operation. Maybe it's status that the yuppies in Leesburg have to posses when they tell their friends they ate here, again. I just don't understand.

My girlfriend and I came here on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm. The wait period was 30 minutes. Which I can understand since it is lunch time. This was my first time, she ate here before. I didn't want to stay that long to wait for pizza but did anyway as it would have taken longer for pizza anywhere else.

The place holds 14 tables so it's small and you are packed in like sardines. When we got to our table, it wasn't wiped down and food was still on the chairs. Amazing.

The waitress we had was more interested in her cell phone and red bull. She messed up our simple order, never checked on us, no apology, nothing. We didn't tip her.

The food was sub par, not worth the wait. The beer selection is good but total wine and more has a better and bigger selection, I can go there when I picked up my Elio's pizza at Giant. It will be a King's feast compared to what you get here.

Food was pricey too considering the lack of service and poor food quality.

I will never step foot back in here, which I know the owners don't care. Because the leesburg yuppies will always be willing to go back, waste their time and money on bootleg pizza.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Pizza, if you eat in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The pizza is really the reason to come here. They have more on the menu, but I've never branched out other than a starter salad. You can have any kind of pizza you have the taste for, but don't be surprised when they charge for a topping or calzone filling substitution. They have a good European beer list, but it is as overpriced as everywhere else in the area.

The service is usually pretty good, usually. I don't like the pizza as take-out. I can't figure it out, but it is just not as good as eat-in. The atmosphere is fun, but tight; expect crowds on weekends.

This place is a Leesburg staple. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012